Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2020, 09:40:21 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  News and Announcements  |  SCTFL 30 Freeplay Concludes « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: SCTFL 30 Freeplay Concludes  (Read 685 times)
Gor
SCTFL Staff

Clan: Beyond Control

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2020, 12:02:18 am »

The freeplay phase for SCTFL 30 has ended!
The admin team would like to thank everyone who participated this season(almost 1200 matches, amazing).

Playoff randomization will take place LIVE on discord on Monday, May 25 1800 GMT.
SamWise
*okay-guy*
SCTFL Helper
aka McWise
Clan: |HiHo|

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 12:18:42 am »

Thanks all for a great season (plus playoffs). Alhamdulillah. Grateful to be able to experience all the toxic shit being thrown around once again. Soldat stronger drug than cocain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

Love to all living beings and nature, peace out

<snejok> waht why i throw falsg?
<snejok> to u
<snejok> ut i going midle
<snejok> for no1 reason
Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 01:04:17 am »

Soldat
Dodge
The
Match
League

elMorvano

Clan: im://

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 01:24:50 am »

Soldat dodge the match league?
F4ll Out!

Clan: Waives

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 02:55:36 am »

good games , nice to see an active sctfl again

2nd Place SCTFL 16 SS ~
1st Place SCTFL 22 \\\\F.O.S.T//
stachura

Clan: im://

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 03:01:12 am »

Thanks everyone for such great season and time. Bless soldat and entire community for spending time playing the best game ever created.

#bidet #soldat #turks #steam #fun #time #sctfl #discord #nostalgia

Great time, a lot of fun!

Hail Soldat

One weapon cup / SWC 2016
Sctfl 27/28

Jun1or

Clan: #Comat ~ *R&C* IA\

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 11:46:34 am »

The worst season in the entire history of this game. I just wanted to say that the community disappointed me. You took my pleasure from playing this game. Deliberately avoiding matches, ignoring and unkind words towards IA, {|:) and hz - is an anthem of this season. The most amusing to me is the fact that earlier most of you wanted to play fcw with us or you were hoping that we would be in your team in the gather. I understood that there was no point in wasting more time on this game, so regardless of the result in the playoffs, I am leaving forever. This can be considered as a goodbye, so I would like to thank everyone for all those years spent together. Special thanks to the boys from IA <3

reebook

<+qb> that's not fair
Clan: Seals|

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 12:17:17 pm »

The worst season in the entire history of this game. I just wanted to say that the community disappointed me. You took my pleasure from playing this game. Deliberately avoiding matches, ignoring and unkind words towards IA, {|:) and hz - is an anthem of this season. The most amusing to me is the fact that earlier most of you wanted to play fcw with us or you were hoping that we would be in your team in the gather. I understood that there was no point in wasting more time on this game, so regardless of the result in the playoffs, I am leaving forever. This can be considered as a goodbye, so I would like to thank everyone for all those years spent together. Special thanks to the boys from IA <3

You will come back anyways.. See you later Wink

also GGs everyone thanks for the fun..

if someone says Seals are dodgers look at our stats we played every single clan at least once .. Smiley

GGs  Pimp
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 12:19:33 pm by reebook » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos
pedBro

Wannabe Realistic Pro!
Clan: im:// pim` OXiD

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 12:45:33 pm »

if someone says Seals are dodgers look at our stats we played every single clan at least once .. Smiley

GGs  Pimp
ye but why only once, huh? 4 times were possible.

<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

D4sh: and i'm playing 20 gathers a day and just losing to oxid
reebook

<+qb> that's not fair
Clan: Seals|

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 12:56:18 pm »

GGs  Pimp
ye but why only once, huh? 4 times were possible.

We played some clans more, some clans less. we didn't have time and roster to play all clans 4x.. we have to play all clans 4x or what? nope. of course I am not gonna play 4x vs toxic kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

Pimp Pimp Pimp

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos
Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 03:12:53 pm »

Dodgers
Stryker

Clan: Waives|

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2020, 04:28:11 pm »

See you next season bro

<@Johnnye> blyssym
<@Johnnye> are they finns?
<@blyssym> ye its finnish travellin show
<@blyssym> they were in papua new quinea in that episodde
<@blyssym> where the local naatives still eat human
<@Johnnye> what do you mean eat human
<@Stryker> LOLOLOL
Necro_

Clan: eX.-, wp.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2020, 04:45:36 pm »

See you next season bro
pedBro

Wannabe Realistic Pro!
Clan: im:// pim` OXiD

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2020, 05:34:02 pm »

Dodgers
true words.

<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

D4sh: and i'm playing 20 gathers a day and just losing to oxid
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2020, 07:40:51 pm »

The worst season in the entire history of this game. [...]I am leaving forever. [..]
Mr.Negativity, what point are you trying to make? About 1.5k matches by the end of freeplay, lots of clanwars, streams, dozens or maybe even hundreds of people have enjoyed, we haven't had a season like that in a decade so whatever you and your [Negativity] clanmates say, it was a good month for clanwars, for this community and for Soldat in general. Instead of saying things negative maybe sit back and relax, feel the dolor and enjoy what we have left of the game and stop being a bad vibe, thank you.

Dodging isn't an issue with clan wars, its an issue between the players themselves, their behaviour and attitide. If people would stop making highschool girls comments at each other like yourself maybe they won't dodge.

There have always been discussions about dodging in SCTFL. Personally, I don't think we need anti-dodge rules. Let everyone play whoever they want. Freeplays has never been about who is the best but rather who is the best and plays the most matches combined. You cant dodge a playoff game, can you?

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
Pages: [1] 2
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  News and Announcements  |  SCTFL 30 Freeplay Concludes « previous next »
    Jump to: