That is really painfull to read, despite the fact I've been inactive for more than a year or so. However I spent so much time playing this game, that I feel somehow nostalgic. My childhood, even few friends with whome Im still in contact.
As helloer said, there is no way to work on this game if leading developers dont even care about it. Soldat has been in wrong hands since MM left it, but that is the thing I've been repeating over and over again whenever and wherever I had a chance. How do you expect a game to be succesfull if developers dont care about competetive community and they only care for majority of players? Some might say that developers did their best keeping Soldat semi-alive for past few years, but actually all they did was nothing.
Countless bugs, unstandable eats that almost NEVER occur in different games, routine gameplay, same old maps, same old gamemodes. The only one thing that was new each version was weapon mode, a change which actually led to decrease of activity. Lack of anticheat which only led players who had enough of suspecting others, to leave this game.
R.I.P. Soldat, you were part of my childhood, I will miss this game like hell.
Also I would like to thank to all of you for taking part in a fantastiv time I've had playing this game. If you ever felt insulted by me, I do apologize because I didnt trully mean it. Special thanks goes to:
- Master_of_death a.k.a. Sh0t for introducing me to competetive polish scene.
- Kamis a.k.a. Crespo for recruiting me into my first competetive clan in polish scene.
- Kamo for being a hell of a friend and the first one with whome I've won some matches in polish scene.
- Lexy for being a cool friend that introduced me to competetive scene (irc)
- Jun1or for being a cool friend and spending a shitload of time playing games
- Mesjasz a.k.a. MSJ a.k.a. Inkey for all the time we spent together playing games whole nights untill the very dawn.
- Maf for my first major wins against top clans which only got me more into Sodat when I was about to quit playing. Despite all of your whining about me hacking in SCTFL17+ you were still a cool fellow.
- Bune for being one of reasons to keep playing Soldat, for being a funny and being amont the best people I've met playing this game.
- Horn for being the most calm person in this community and being amont the best people I've met playing this game.
- Knave for being one of the best people I've met playing this game, for sensless jokes, for days spent on talking about shit on TS.
- Foggy for being one of the best people I've met playing this game, for being a lazy bitch that never does what he says
I started to play CS:GO recently - rank MGE, if any of you wish to stay in touch or play something together - steam id: m1elny.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075970379/