Author Topic: IC Bonus  (Read 7984 times)

Offline Kryptonite

• Dig Bick Army Gather
Re: IC Bonus
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 02:19:05 pm »
Good admins :D
"Do not take him away from idiots, Chester, because it turns itself become.

#soldat.dBa

Offline RT da darkman

• It's All About Movement! <-
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 02:19:23 pm »
Wow. PWNED

In that case never mind, I was thinking the ic column was how much points they got from it. You should change the column to show the actual points then..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 02:21:18 pm by RT da darkman »
SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15,  TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 02:20:32 pm »
lol dat hellsik ... is he rly that dumb?

Offline hellsik

• LoRd oF ThE cAtS
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 02:21:46 pm »
Wow. PWNED

In that case never mind, I was thinking the ic column was how much points they got from it. You should change the column to show the actual points then..
we were testing the admins
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline RT da darkman

• It's All About Movement! <-
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 02:28:09 pm »
Haha yes, just  making sure freeman is busy telling us facts!
SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15,  TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck

Offline Mittsu

• Retired SCTFL Staff
  • Spiral out. Keep going.
    • Realistic Soldat Forums
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 02:36:09 pm »
Wow. PWNED

Yeah, that confused me too, my bad :P

Offline hellsik

• LoRd oF ThE cAtS
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 02:37:04 pm »
Haha yes, just  making sure freeman is busy telling us facts!
indeed, they were ok this time, maybe next time we will beat gay admin
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline Kryptonite

• Dig Bick Army Gather
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 02:55:31 pm »
I dont think the actual IC points are added till the end of the season? if so why?

#soldat.dBa

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 03:10:17 pm »
and now, they will get +2pts for losing everymatch due of hc ic bonus, 2fucking pts for losing, are u kidding? its like lose everymatch, stay in poffs

roflmaopogroorwpwgrppdfps
your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful

Offline Alkaline

• WT
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 03:40:43 pm »
to be honest i still think 1 , 5 or 50 is to much

or maybe count Terminally Chille Neolution eSports International    * ic points :D for sure moer than 10 anyway

if its only 6,5 points then no body probably needs it and u can remove ic bonus (NEXT SEASON MAYBE?) ?

4    *    29    15    2    46    65.2%    438    360    +78    1.22    1    36    134 <- they need extra 15~ points cuz low act
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:50:52 pm by Alkaline »
"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine." - Socrates

Offline Kryptonite

• Dig Bick Army Gather
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 10:00:56 pm »
Alkaline you fail to make a valid point. Everyone needs IC points. we played 32 IC match with a total of 6.5 IC points earned . Terminally chill played 36 IC match and have 20 IC point earned, the more you vs us on our server you get IC points. Of course if we won every IC game we get 32 point but you cant win everygame. These points help stfu stupid Poles

#soldat.dBa

Offline Alkaline

• WT
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 10:14:57 pm »
i feel like frodo from lord of the rings

here is your ic bonus  hope soon in lava

kryptonite and his ic bonus
"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine." - Socrates

Offline gOn

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 10:20:43 pm »

O0 ;] O0 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cult

• SCTFL Helper
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 07:40:17 am »
What about people who are "good enough" to make the playoffs, but can't play matches in SCTFL due to timezone constraints?

I have made the SCTFL playoffs in multiple seasons since SCTFL 11, but for the past 2 seasons, I haven't even been able to play a single game in SCTFL. Should we not try to include players outside of Europe, especially considering the quickly dwindling player base in other regions?

To back this up with a few facts, there isn't one active australasian player left playing anymore due to timezone constraints. Because most of us can no longer stay up till 5am to play as we work, soldat for us is basically dead. For the 5 games I've played I had to wake up at 5am and player before work at 7am. You guys have it easy, shut the fuck up.
Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual.

Offline BootZ

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 07:46:10 am »
What about people who are "good enough" to make the playoffs, but can't play matches in SCTFL due to timezone constraints?

I have made the SCTFL playoffs in multiple seasons since SCTFL 11, but for the past 2 seasons, I haven't even been able to play a single game in SCTFL. Should we not try to include players outside of Europe, especially considering the quickly dwindling player base in other regions?

To back this up with a few facts, there isn't one active australasian player left playing anymore due to timezone constraints. Because most of us can no longer stay up till 5am to play as we work, soldat for us is basically dead. For the 5 games I've played I had to wake up at 5am and player before work at 7am. You guys have it easy, shut the fuck up.
This.

NEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEW