Author Topic: Killing and eating animals, veganism, other stuff  (Read 10436 times)

Offline mtk

• IQ is overrated
Re: Killing and eating animals, veganism, other stuff
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2015, 04:07:32 pm »
since when albert einstein has any authority in anything besides physics
last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...

Offline mitja

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2015, 06:49:56 pm »
Rune seriously you are wrong...like super wrong read that link again.also i would like to add few more things :)
1.)You have some vegeterian tribes and is proven that children of tribes die more often than in those tribes whom people are all-eaters is basically because mother milk isn't healthy enaugh(rich enaugh) if mother don't eat meat.Why am I saying this? well simply because vegeterian parents mostly force their children not to eat meat while all-eaters do not force their children to eat meat.Also there is alot of cases worldwide when young babies died because of that or to get some disease cuz mother was vegeterian//also people who don't eat meat have less energy and color of their skin is more WHITE
2.)I AM NOT SAYING VEGETERIAN IS BAD BUT HUMANS ARE ALL-EATERS AND WE WORK BEST EATING BOTH !!! EATING ONLY MEAT IS BAD AND EATING ONLY VEGETERIAN FOOD IS BAD! OUR BODY SYSTEM ENVOLVED THAT WAY!!!
3.)Killing animals ? Who actually defined killing or murdering ? who gave that sort of action a name ? was it NATURE or HUMANS? it was us humans...and murder isn't something bad as long as it doesn't happen in same specie (human killing humans is bad simply because that doesn't help us survive) but killing other species is something we have to DO! cat will always eat mouse wolf will always eat rabbit this is work of nature....killing other beings for simple purpose of survival is something we and all other species HAVE TO DO!
4.)OK lets say we stop killing animals what do you think will happen ? We will eat vegan food right like salat but how will we eat salat if rabbits will eat it? or deers ? or cows ? or pigs ? or let me ask you other way around WHO will KILL rabbits if humans won't ? what predator ? do not forget that humans brought many predators species to the edge of exctinction (Wolfes in Europe for example)
5.)do we really bring animals to the edge of extinction by massive food production? NO! let me give you short example lets say I buy 2 pigs...in a year that pig will have lets say 10 baby pigs and i decide to kill 5 of them for myself and neighbours i still have 7 left and those 7 will bring me lets say 50 pigs i kill 20 of them and i have 30 left and those pigs have babies and i get 150 of them and i repeat that step few times and sudenly i have 1000 pigs...guess what i can slowly start massive food production AND IM NOT ACTUALLY ENDANGERING PIG SPECIE because I only took 2 "from nature"(ordinary pigs can't really live in nature anymore...)
6.)now i will explain you why massive food production in farms IS SUPER GOOD!!!!! its simple lets say we stop making massive food production we would still need meet now how would we get that meat? well by having animals at home...basically having smaller farms but higher the number of those farms(lets say every single people on earth who eat meet have 2 pig 2 cows few chickens at home)...well we would need to spend time feeding those animals nobody will be able to go to vacation someone living in Europe could not leave to go to australia cuz he won't be back in 12 hours(you need to feed those animals) also more people would be occupied with farming so less people could do something else for living (like creating computer parts,working in factories  etc..) so WE need this massive food production to have more people doing other thing(creating medicine for example ) ETC ...because 1 farm have lets say 1000-10000 animals and is productiong food for others those other people can create things for other people etc
7.)If we are destroying planet so hard why do we live longer than our ancestors ? OK i know you will say because of medicine  but how do you think that medicine was created ? Simply by making expiriments on animals...and thats good thing because we did that we live longer now(I'm not saying that torturing animals is good quite the opposite is bad but if there is no other way than let it be. HUMAN live is worth more than whole animal specie[THATS ALSO WRITTEN IN A LAW which goes like this "If your life is in danger you can kill any animal even if this animal is last from some specie.) :)////OR ask yourself would you kill the last elephant if that would be the only way for your son to survive? or will you let your son die for that elephant to live ?
8.)SERIOUSLY WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE ENAUGH FOOD FOR ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH AND YOU ARE SAYING WE SHOULD BAN THE EASIEST WAY OF FOOD PRODUCTION TO INCREASE NUMBER OF HUNGRY PEOPLE...DUDE WTF
9.)funny thing is how vegeterians are saying killing is wrong but the next minute he kill a spider in his room :) isn't spider or fly or mole an animal aswell ?... well the only difference beetwen spider and pig for vegeterians is amount of blood they spill when they die...vegeterians just can't stand blood thats all.

--->NOW YOU WILL PROBABLY START SAYING HOW RETARDED I AM OR HOW RETARDED MY WAY OF THINKING IS BUT YOU WILL SAY THAT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DENAY WHAT I JUST WROTE ABOVE AND OK MY GRAMMAR DO SUCK BUT THAT WILL JUST MAKE YOU MORE ANGRIER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DENAY SUCH A STUPID GUY WHO CAN'T EVEN USE ENGLISH PROPERLY[ Oranj style ;)  ]...(well in short if a guy who you can't denay is stupid where does that puts you than :>)<----

Sorry but I had to provoke you a little because I am yet waitting for one vegeterian to denay everything I wrotte so far here...all efforts you showed so far were hopeless and I really hope you do cuz I have so many more points i can make in reserve that I can go on for ages and I know I am not wrong even if i make bad point because humans are ALL-eaters

Arguing with vegeterians is same as arguing with a guy who claims that earth is flat no matter how good point you make I will always denny it with ease but will be way more harder for you to do the same

Offline Rune

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2015, 08:46:36 am »
Oops, forgot about this thread :3

About that authoritynutrition.com article, I found someone who does a better job disproving it (it's funny too):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1iodwaS0XQ

1) I'll need a link or something. A few anecdotes from some unnamed tribe is not enough to change my mind when all statistics and science indicate that some of the most serious diseases in the western world;  heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and cancer, are all heavily correlated with intake of animal products.

2) Humans are very adaptable and we can survive on many things. Sure, we can survive on meat, but it's bad for our health in the long run. We have intestines similar to chimpanzees, who live mostly off fruit.

3) So you would be fine with someone killing your cat/dog/hamster/etc? ;) Killing isn't bad by definition, but 99% of all killings of animals are for bad reasons. If a grizzly bear comes charging at you and you happen to be holding a gun, no one's gonna blame you for shooting it. Sure, animals kill each other. They also rape each other and do other bad things, but that's no reason for us to do the same. Humans have a lot of the same primitive urges that you'll need to use self-control to suppress.. if you wanna stay out of prison.

4) The number of cows, chickens, pigs etc. would be drastically lower. Nature is good at controlling populations.  Many of the disgusting and deadly diseases (salmonella, e.coli, BSE) that come from animal farms are an example of what happens when a species becomes extremely overpopulated. Nature has several mechanisms to make sure a species doesn't become too dominant. The only thing we have to worry about is human overpopulation, because we're very good at screwing nature over (at least in the short run). Hunting is also a more complex problem than you think, because it can lead to an increased population of the animal being hunted (e.g. deer).

5) Well, meat production is very bad for the environment. If we destroy the planet, we bring every animal (including humans) to extinction.   

6) When slavery became illegal there were also a lot of slave owners who lost their jobs, but then they thought of something else to do.   

7) Yes, medicine and better sanitation. I don't know why you makes it sound like it's "either us or them". Again, the survival of all the Earth's species (including humans) very likely depends on us being able to change our way of life, since right now the animal agriculture industry is responsible for more than 50% of greenhouse gas volume.

8) You've got it wrong. There is less food in the world because we funnel it through animals instead of eating the source. For example, the rainforest is being chopped down to make more fields for soy beans. 90% of these soy beans are used in feed for farm animals, and we lose 80% of the nutritional value of the original soy bean this way.

9) That's a silly straw man ;) but if I found a spider in my room I'd take it outside. Unless it was a giant spider with big poison fangs or something, then I'd probably kill it to avoid getting bitten.

]

Offline Verbeia

• Top Guesser
  • who the fuck is zapko ?
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2015, 10:36:35 am »
LOL you guys are really dumb. Writing long comments to a worthless topic. Im waiting for some green peace person to blame vegatarians to remove green from world :D