Author Topic: {GG} vs R7. [IC+1] [Bonus]  (Read 13807 times)

Offline xurich

• Retired SCTFL Staff
  • my legs are amputationed
Re: {GG} vs R7. [IC+1] [Bonus]
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 01:13:38 am »
Not trying to attack or defend anybody's actions, but I don't think that they're in any way attempting to impersonate Gunners Gate, which has a totally different name and overall tag. You can't expect that in the world of two letter clan abbreviations there's not going to be overlap now and again.
(@sneakygb) can arab girls swallow during ramadan?

Offline Cult

• SCTFL Helper
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 01:15:49 am »
Just went for the name GG as everyone thought GG were an easy win, and these guys will fool mostly every clan into playing them. Smart idea though. Wonder when they'll change the name of the clan and individual names back
Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual.

Offline ricr

• 全然駄目だ
  • SCTFL Staff
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 01:20:25 am »
Not trying to attack or defend anybody's actions, but I don't think that they're in any way attempting to impersonate Gunners Gate, which has a totally different name and overall tag. You can't expect that in the world of two letter clan abbreviations there's not going to be overlap now and again.

of course. dunno about Blade, but I was just trying to prove DJ wrong hehe
Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  ;) 

Offline eXzion

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 01:53:21 am »
Just went for the name GG as everyone thought GG were an easy win, and these guys will fool mostly every clan into playing them. Smart idea though. Wonder when they'll change the name of the clan and individual names back

they will change there name back :=)

Offline Blade

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 02:40:22 am »
I realize that yes.

I was joking around with the GG thing, Im just surprised Ciesta went along with Ouchek's emo plans, especially since they often ended with him getting kicked.

Offline Sneakyg

• Pro Like Zuppi
  • Retired SRL Staff
  • pttb
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 03:25:47 am »
You seem to be the most emotional person in this thread
(@vgs) i'd fuck her so hard, i can not explain u in english

Offline Colt

• Soldat TV
  • West Coast Power
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 03:49:12 am »
From what I can see, sneaky just seems to think he can come into any thread and say what he wants.

On a side note, gg GG. HA nice name!!

Offline Fxghta

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 04:44:08 am »
I prefer to let the opposition know whos coming at them ;)
SCTFL#15 Champions with SS ~
2x SWC Champions with Australia

Offline Kzya

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 06:27:21 am »
I realize that yes.

I was joking around with the GG thing, Im just surprised Ciesta went along with Ouchek's emo plans, especially since they often ended with him getting kicked.
gg cry more

Offline Blade

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 07:13:47 am »
You seem to be the most emotional person in this thread

I'm actually very detached from this issue, as it doesn't effect me directly, only the clans that are getting essentially cheated by them.

But I'm not surprised that you would condone fake nicking, considering the whole fake-nick, multi-clanning thing long ago...

Offline Shinobi

• SCTFL Staff
  • Clan: [MMC]
  • Boss Tuff
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 07:37:52 am »
No one is getting cheated by them. You should come prepared to play your best no matter who the opponent is, and if you come to a match unprepared, then it's your own fault for losing. In my opinion, anyways.
[20:14:23] <Gigen> i remember when i didn't had experinece once i had to retrieve my jizz
[20:14:30] <@Shinobars> what

Offline Blade

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 07:43:51 am »
Ok, but in my opinion they are withholding information the other team deserves to know to determine whether they want to play or not. Many clans don't like playing with the players in invictus whether its because they will get raped, or because they find them to be gay.

So if a clan doesn't want to play a top clan because they wouldn't enjoy themselves, you intend to force that onto them? Not all clans play in sctfl to win.

Offline Lyess

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 09:26:43 am »
The thing is, you seem to be obsessed with us fuck sake, why dont you get a life and stop caring about what we do. I think you're a faggot but I don't post that in every thread you make.
jeez
As for the "OMG THEYRE IMPERSONATING GG", seriously what the fuck are you talking about, everyone disagrees with you so you need some dumbshit comment to make us look bad hehe too bad it didn't work.

As for making that fake clan, we wasted our time doing that for a reason, people are scared of playing against us and its pretty annoying to wait ten hours to get a match (im pretty sure you never experienced that in your 7 years though), so we just thought that with that name, and if we kept low profile we would have more chances of playing against everyone.

Offline Freeman

• The One and Only
  • SCTFL Staff
  • Freeman saves the day!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 09:37:25 am »
Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  ;) 
freeman (biggest burst potential, amazing player. able to follow a single playstyle for every map without being gimmicky, i would put him at #1 presently)

Offline Lyess

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 09:49:00 am »
I'll have to disagree, we never have 3 minimis ;)