Author Topic: Official SCTFL players PHOTOS topic  (Read 800199 times)

Offline Petterkowski

• SCTFL Staff
  • \\F.O.S.T//
Re: Official SCTFL players PHOTOS topic
« Reply #5790 on: May 06, 2020, 12:55:32 pm »
These are just simple facts, a knowledge taken from hundrets of books i read. Its not an imagination. Bidets were always used in european brothels, especially in France, and everyone correctly associated them as symbols of sin for washing away the sex-related disgusting scents etc. So you do realise that bidets were made just for prostitutes? What does that make you then? Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual. I'm pretty sure God's looking right now at this rotten society and is already on the verge of tearing it all down and starting again.

In my mountain home for instance, we have a toilet that look like a hole in the ground and you're supposed to squat over it. You're out alone in the wilderness. Its just a great feeling to be connected with the mother nature. I think i will never understand Your modern world. You guys seem to think that you have something, and in fact you have nothing. You wouldnt be able to survive a single day in the wild without electricity and all these iphones. You think that democracy is good because everyone has a vote, but the majority is always stupid so the outcome would always be stupid. The smart ones are cast out. And finally you prefer to have fun in the bidet instead of preparing yourself for a war. Its already started but you probably dont even see it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:57:10 pm by Petterkowski »

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...

Offline Wolfskin

• Retired SRL Staff
« Reply #5791 on: May 06, 2020, 01:05:29 pm »
you prefer to have fun in the bidet instead of preparing yourself for a war.
Sums up my view on life in general pretty well

Offline Lyess

« Reply #5792 on: May 06, 2020, 05:24:16 pm »
mtk, i can read petters mind actually !

hes just an extremist who thinks he knows more than people because he read mein kampf or someshit, but at the end hes just some poor dude lost in the middle of nowhere and nobody cept his redneck friends give a fuck what he thinks lol

Offline stachura

« Reply #5793 on: May 06, 2020, 07:34:50 pm »
XD
  One weapon cup / SWC 2016
Sctfl 27/28

Offline Kummisetä

• Kirvesmies
  • Marsalkka
« Reply #5794 on: May 06, 2020, 09:22:38 pm »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 01:29:43 pm by Kummisetä »
SCTFL16 SCTFL17 SCTFL18 SCTFL22 SCTFL29

Offline SamWise

• *okay-guy*
  • SWC Staff
  • aka McWise
« Reply #5795 on: May 06, 2020, 09:26:44 pm »
So when will you propose to Petter then? Please invite me to the wedding I need some distraction from pandemic-induced depression.
<snejok> waht why i throw falsg?
<snejok> to u
<snejok> ut i going midle
<snejok> for no1 reason

Offline Hoodlum

« Reply #5796 on: May 06, 2020, 11:35:49 pm »
what the fuck did i just read
Established 1990

Offline n2j3

• 2Wai
« Reply #5797 on: May 07, 2020, 11:31:09 am »
These are just simple facts, a knowledge taken from hundrets of books i read.
Name 10 books with references to / information pertaining to bidets please. I'm assembling a bibliography on the matter  re: bidets in Europe c.17th-20th century
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:44:15 am by n2j3 »

Offline Petterkowski

• SCTFL Staff
  • \\F.O.S.T//
« Reply #5798 on: May 07, 2020, 02:40:34 pm »
Do you really think that i've read hundreds of books specifically about bidets :D? Maybe i have misspoken, i just tried to emhpasize that my knowledge in general comes from books.

Think back to the books you studied in school, for example. Despite the passage of time, most us remember a lot about them. Even if the details are fuzzy, we can doubtless recall the basic plots, main characters, notable themes, a lot of useless information that our brain storage. But can you remember the title or an author of such book? I dont think so. This is just how our brain works that it keeps what we read in files of which there are billion of files, and they way your brain stores information is accordingly to how it thinks it is important to us. For some reason i can recall very odd things that I've read long time ago. I believe that my memories of bidets come from books about France's hedonism and sexuality. There's a lot of them. But these are facts, its not my opinion. We cant discuss with the fact that bidets were originally created for prostitutes. You can do whatever you want with this information, but personally for me it is disgusting.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:42:47 pm by Petterkowski »

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

Offline n2j3

• 2Wai
« Reply #5799 on: May 07, 2020, 03:09:11 pm »
Do you really think that i've read hundreds of books specifically about bidets ?
That's a shame, I was really hoping you were on to something and could assist.

We cant discuss with the fact that bidets were originally created for prostitutes.
But surely you must  agree that  socially acceptable usage of objects changes over time, e.g. high-heels were once worn by both men and women. Aren't bidets just plumbing fixtures for personal hygiene?

Offline Cult

• SCTFL Helper
« Reply #5800 on: May 07, 2020, 09:20:19 pm »
Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual.

This comment wins, everything. Gold.
Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual.

Offline stachura

« Reply #5801 on: May 07, 2020, 09:38:37 pm »
Tell us petter more about your hygiene please. I can't even think how stinky you must be in summer lol  :o. But thats need to be very manly i guess. Also bidets were not for indigent people, so i do realise people earning minimal wages has only one thing left to do and of course its a making some sort of fun. But that's okay petter, send me your bank account number. I will show a good heart and i will sponsor one for you.  ;D
  One weapon cup / SWC 2016
Sctfl 27/28

Offline Fulya

« Reply #5802 on: May 27, 2020, 01:55:40 pm »

SCTFL 28 - 2nd Impure Minds

Offline Fulya

« Reply #5803 on: May 27, 2020, 01:56:23 pm »
SCTFL 28 - 2nd Impure Minds

Offline elMorvano

« Reply #5804 on: May 27, 2020, 06:34:16 pm »

You pasted bad url, this is how i did it (open graphic in new card and copy url) or "copy url from picture"