Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2019, 08:18:01 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  The wm situation; Is this the end? « previous next »
Poll
Question: What do you believe we should do with the wm
Let ginn do it, with possible admin supervision - 9 (64.3%)
Let the admins do it, after waiting for a release candidate (delay until last minute) - 5 (35.7%)
Have somebody else do it (Must name somebody, and provide a wm) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The wm situation; Is this the end?  (Read 1061 times)
ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 01:08:35 pm »

These changes are sick, spas damage in torso 1.1 ?? You know what you actualy doing? Desert eagles decreased damage and 0,9 damage in head :OOOO Huh???

How i be able to kill people from top with these DE, It seems i will need 3/4 shots from top to kill guys on mid/low.
Yes I know what I'm doing.
DE has always been 3-4 hit kill. Only in 1.2.1 where it was broken OP it was regularly a 2 hit kill.
stachura

Clan: im://

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 01:33:08 pm »

These changes are sick, spas damage in torso 1.1 ?? You know what you actualy doing? Desert eagles decreased damage and 0,9 damage in head :OOOO Huh???

How i be able to kill people from top with these DE, It seems i will need 3/4 shots from top to kill guys on mid/low.
DE has always been 3-4 hit kill. Only in 1.2.1 where it was broken OP it was regularly a 2 hit kill.

Ummm... Seems seriously you just came back and wanna make big revolution without any knowledge

Dude... Look at morvans signature....

"3-4 hit kill" xD...

Please leave this weapon mod alone, you will only make it worse.

all soldat clans : `pZ im://
  One weapon cup / SWC 2016
Sctfl 27/28
Called speedhacker since 2012.
ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 01:37:00 pm »

Ummm... Seems seriously you just came back and wanna make big revolution without any knowledge

Dude... Look at morvans signature....

"3-4 hit kill" xD...

Please leave this weapon mod alone, you will only make it worse.
I don't care if darDar made DE 2 hit kill with extreme inaccuracy, that's not what DE was or should be. Like he made ruger wildly inaccurate and high damage, essentially into a close combat weapon.
stachura

Clan: im://

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 10:30:22 pm »

But it wasnt in 1.2

LOL

all soldat clans : `pZ im://
  One weapon cup / SWC 2016
Sctfl 27/28
Called speedhacker since 2012.
Verbeia
Top Guesser

who the fuck is zapko ?
Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 03:01:41 am »

Dude get a laid.People obssessed with some big ass chicks or big titties and you are here obsessed with weapon mode of a inactive game WOTAFOK.Stop trying to get any admin status just by making an easy wm that everybody can do in their free time.Also stachu just made a great statement that you arent active player and not even playing this wm.We all playing gathers for months after dardars wm and i see no unbalanced gun in the game if you are good player except AK is very slow and damage low.But its been this way like in every game some things get better or worse like Minimi era where it was must use gun to be competitive.Now you can use many guns at competitive level even with the spreaded bullets of minimi its damage is pretty good and you can win sctfl with it go ask Petterkowski Cheesy.For example i cant use hk on icebeam top idk why im not comfortable with it but hey Foley is winning sctfl with hk on top.Stop complaining try to play this wm more before making changes.I smell that u just want to be a part of the game developer team or something you are not even looking sincere to me from outside ssorry Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:06:28 am by Verbeia » Logged

Fast cannonball animations
bernadinho

personal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 04:17:14 pm »

yep i agree with verbeia. i think hk on icebeam top is hard because its not a good weapon to shoot from down to up

cappy.

Clan: *Terminally Chill

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 10:13:58 pm »

LOL
ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 08:44:25 pm »

-snip-
Did you play and lose, or get terrible score in my wm? This blind "omg it's bad" reaction tend to only come from the losing side.

I've played plenty of gathers, but I don't play it anymore because it's so terrible.

Type        Count   
-------------------
Gather      31     
Captains    18

darDars wm focuses on RNG through spread instead of movementacc and self-bink, and ruger is just a luck fest, same with DE, as it's all about spread or fuck huge movementacc where you need to prone or stand still to aim.
ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2019, 11:30:59 am »

Made a replica of 1.6.3 now, as !wmadd in normal soldat gather.
This is to remind you guys of what soldat USED to be like. Guns USED to be lasers.

Soldat 1.4.2 had an inaccurate steyr, but AK and Minimi were quite so accurate.
There's no way to actually replicate this, since how bink works has completely changed.

This is Stery in 1.6.3: https://streamable.com/fk6h1
This is Steyr in !add: https://streamable.com/5ti89
(note the spike in inaccuracy in 1.6.3 is because of the first bullet bug, I wrongfully tap fired instead of holding (no self-bink))
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:47:04 am by ginn » Logged
snejok

;o

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2019, 07:22:01 pm »

MAKE Minigun GREAT AGAIN

bernadinho

personal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 07:10:05 am »

i think weapon mod in !add is better. it has pink background and the interface looks real posh

Verbeia
Top Guesser

who the fuck is zapko ?
Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 06:08:25 am »

Yeah very plenty games i see 49 games and you judging it just because you want some attention like bernadinho needs attention from suna

Fast cannonball animations
ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2019, 05:56:05 am »

Here's a mix of 1.6.3 and 1.4.2
https://pastebin.com/raw/16aWT0yh
Pages: 1 [2]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  The wm situation; Is this the end? « previous next »
    Jump to: