Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 09:49:47 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  It's time for a talk. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's time for a talk.  (Read 1290 times)
sumich
Soldat TV

Clan: later

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2018, 04:16:33 am »

OK boys.

We are currently under the tyranny of some truly special admins. Most notably Haste and Xi0n. Now for myself personally I cant stand the overly strict and arrogant nature of these two, they don't give reasons for the bans unless you go well out of your way to query them. They do not take into account context, if its banter between friends or frenemies, if its old friends talking shit to each other with smiles on their faces. This is just a small out reach to you the community to see what you think of the overly POLITICAL CORRECT(they banned rakkety for using the N word colloquially.) nature of today's admins. Feel free to leave a comment on ideas to fix the situation or your own thoughts on currents standings.

I have logs and screenshots of admins consistently contradicting themselves when asked about bans but i don't think it needs to go that far yet. I just think the admins need to see what the COMMUNITY that is YOU reading this thinks about the state of the admin team currently.

Obviously if this hasn't effected you, you might not care but think about copping a 48 hour ban for a joke with a friend that didn't effect anyone in the slightest, I keep getting muted for asking admins to explain what rules they were enforcing or asking them to explain their logic or even their reasoning but its just mute after mute and its always haste and xion.

TL;DR

is political correctness ruining Soldat through biased and strict admins.

Wow. Sumich you will be missed my fellow bash bro, you were one of the reasons I continue to play this game and for all the Shit I gave you it was all meant as love. I saw you break into the aussie scene and get smashed for 3 years only to develop into a great who could hold his own against the best
mtk

IQ is overrated
Clan: impure ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 06:16:34 am »

i feel you dude

last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 01:22:01 pm »

In my experience, Discord has a pretty good self regulated admin staff, even if you DO get in trouble, if you make a well written post contesting the ban from your perspective using logs, you WILL get unbanned, they do a much more decent job at this than some of the former gather admins used to do, I honestly don't get the negative feelings on discord against them

I wish people heaping abuse and blame onto admins knew how much work goes into admining an somewhat popular server. I'd love to convince you that lots of the admins have the best interests of the server in mind, especially when they start admining, but it seems you have your mind made up already.

Sure there are one or two I'm also not a friend with, but for the most part I'm on good terms with them, and from what I've seen, while harsh, they have the best interests in mind for the community. I think it has less to do with an admin being friends with a player, and more to do with how people react with PMs from the admins.

Throughout the history I was banned several times supposedly for "racism", that i still don't understand, but I try my best to be cooperative when they ask me for an explanation on things, and every time I've gotten a PM from them, I've explained my side calmly and politely. If you're not respectful to them, why should they respect you? Now, concerning the nonresponsiveness, I think you need to have a little patience. The admins aren't constantly on the discord, and they also could very well be away from their pcs. Try to contact a different one.

I've witnessed many cases of wrongful bans and adminship abuse in the past that at some point led to clan's, league's or gather's death, but none of these is happening right now. It's just people passively demanded a discipline and now started to complain when it is applied. Rules need to be strict because when evil people are not punished right away, it makes others want to do evil, too.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:24:27 pm by Petterkowski » Logged

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
Nijon

Clan: No sex for wietriel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 11:08:51 am »

I feel with you as well, can anybody tell me who are they? I have never met them before the discord channel. Old good times on gather.eu Sad

CONGRATULIONS USSO FOR BEING WORST ADMIN EVER
Lyess

Clan: In

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 01:16:22 pm »

also it is true that petter is a racist
Hellboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 06:15:18 pm »

Oh this is pathetic....in the past admins were giving one month ban for winning a clanwar over them, yes I am talking about SN, you should be happy now lol, get a life

seriously man, get something to do.

I feel with you as well, can anybody tell me who are they? I have never met them before the discord channel. Old good times on gather.eu Sad

Seems like you've trouble making up your mind Nijon or maybe you felt like deepthroating sumich.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:17:48 pm by Hellboy » Logged

fr0g|Hellboy
eXecutioner

Clan: my mom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 07:17:38 pm »

Huh?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:21:11 pm by eXecutioner » Logged

Ox` ^CK^ Waives| vam; Axis|
Necro`

Clan: eX.-

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 10:19:00 pm »

soldat is a phallocentric tyranny

in chilean TV we have too much dramatic telenovelas, that's why we are dramatic people and we have sentiments. you guys don't have sentiments, freeze people...
CheeSeMan
Soldat TV

Clan: cB.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 02:33:44 pm »

xi0nx is a G, ride till i dieeeeee

petter: once there was a black man in the village, but don't worry I solved that problem.

Anyhows I just gather don't really care what admins doing these days, because whats the point =)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:35:45 pm by CheeSeMan » Logged

<@Starry> blondes are my only weakness. blondes and grenades.
reebook

<+qb> that's not fair
Clan: Seals|

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 05:11:36 am »

Looks like Soldat on discord is still the same.

I'm having break with Soldat atm, hunting deers and growing weed in Finland.

How is it goin guys?

How many players still play Soldat? XD

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos
Nijon

Clan: No sex for wietriel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 09:19:06 am »

How is it goin guys?

drz picu shreku

CONGRATULIONS USSO FOR BEING WORST ADMIN EVER
eXecutioner

Clan: my mom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 11:02:01 am »

stop whining, start playing

Ox` ^CK^ Waives| vam; Axis|
nosejj
SCTFL Helper
Head to toe soul player

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 07:19:12 am »

stop whining, start playing
Si

Join Discord!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004

SSC 1, 2
SCTFL 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29
Hecox

Clan: ~RvS~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 05:36:09 pm »

How is it goin guys?

drž hubu šprtko

The past is never dead. It's not even past.
    William Faulkner
Pages: [1]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  It's time for a talk. « previous next »
    Jump to: