That was the closest game I have ever played in my entire Soldat career. I did some checking and probably we managed to tie with the longest match until yestarday which was #lf vs. In~ in SCTFC4 - Link
However I think its easy to say that out match was a hell of a lot closer than that one! Each map could have turned other way, we could have ended it in 3, then you could have ended it in 6.
I guess that's what TOP Soldat really is, when both teams are so good and equal that it takes LUCK to win and the final result is decided by TIED map. We all ate a hell of a lot of everything and I think gather servers should be put in mandatory maintanance after our match but no offense guys - you just had a little more luck with eats on crucial moments like those 2 sick eat-caps on X that almost made me fucking break my mouse.
Great performances from Tim and Vodka, you guys really carried it pretty hard and made a difference for your team.
Great commentary and stream - I guess it must have taken a toll on you guys after commenting it with passion for nearly 3 hours, somehow you managed to catch almost all big plays and your commentary really made me feel sorry that its only this late we're (as a community) at such level when it comes to COMPETTIVE when this game had been dead for years. Tanaka's analyses made me grin how good we all know eachother after playing so many years ;dBlade
- our goal was to tie this map as we knew it was one of the stronger (if not strongest) pbu. maps. We nearly made it Campeche
- we were pretty sure of winning there, however you did put up a good fight Guardian
- that was a fucking distaster and we all dont know what have happened, we were leading by 5 and still managed to lose :xWretch
- same as Campeche however after few minutues we were unable to CAP and that made us nervous, good we finally managed to find a crack in your deffence.Rotten
- same shit as Guard, we were leading and then collapsed, I guess we really wanted to end it ad isntead of playing it safe we put up a risk.Lava
- that was an unexpected pick from my teammates since I dont recall us ever playing it as a clanmap any often, but I trusted them and after we SOMEHOW managed to fucking break through the wall you put up I felt relief.IceBeam
- that was a fucking distaster for us especially that we intended to pick IceBeam ourselves and once we saw you pick IceBeam we felt happy.. shit turned out differently Death
- one of our most played and solid maps, however almost everyone over the past years managed to learn how to play that map vs us and we I gotta say we were a little lucky.Cobra
- one of the most borring maps in this match imo, ling flag stand-off and relatively small amount of pushes/rushes/actions. Steel
- what I hate in Soldat is having to win a map in order to stay in the game and leading 1-0 entire map. Everything could have went to hell by one lucky cap lolX
- as long as eats arent somehow fixed or their amount reduced this fucking map should be forbidden, atleast on these servers (i really wonder how is it possible that Zabijaka servers are 5x more stable and eat-less than OFFICIAL Soldat servers while there are more people actually playing there at once??
- we had a plan and we did it - Tim's barret was so annoying at one point Division
- solid def made it too hard for us to break through, also those fucking poly-resp boosts are so fucking annoying that div should be excluded from future map pool if those are not fixedParadigm
- totally not my choice, I wanted to play Catch/Nuubia Never played Paradigm on mid, dsl went top and actually didnt give us info a few times which in the end forced us to stay in the base more often laso the flags were fucking bugged
For those interested - my POV with out voicechat included (yes its in polish)https://www.twitch.tv/videos/317159219
Once again! Great Games!