Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 09:43:37 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Disruptive acts from gather admin. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Disruptive acts from gather admin.  (Read 768 times)
Hellboy

View Profile WWW
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:38:37 am »

Disruptive acts from gather admin.

Hello fellows.

I entered a gather this evening, with checking my ping before adding as I know my father sometimes watches Netflix. It was OK.
I joined the 30 seconds, maybe 1 minute after the bot messaged me at maximum. Whatever team picked their map and I did notice the lag was actually going on.

I immediatly called for a sub not to fuck the game/my team up (but was ready to play at any moment if needed.)

We started the game 7 minutes after gather bot messaged us all (so theoraticaly 4 minutes "late" even tho' I was sitting in the server the whole time) because I did not find a subsitute and I decided to play not to bother the players too much. Which they were not at all at the end of the day.

For some reason xi0nx decided to add me a "late point". Regardless that I tried to talk to him and explain that it was not me not able to play but just me trying to find a non-lagger mate for the players to enjoy the gather better.

I'm speechless to have whatever sucking point for trying to sort the situation out as I possibly could. Whereas I just could've played and lagged around without saying a word, not caring about people.

Everyone in this community which played with me in gather or w/e knows I always try to please everyone.
I guess this is the extra act of trying to being too nice and attempt to make things right and best for the players.

With the new rise of soldat attracting new players and oldies (including me) SUCH A BEHAVIOUR FROM ADMIN SHOULD NOT BE TOLARATED.

From the Soldat Gather Rules:

1. Respect everyone and don't be hateful. Keep in mind you're communicating with humans here.
3. Do not engage in confrontations. If you're getting flamed, simply contact the admin team and let them handle it.

1:09 AM (CET +1) Provoked a confrontation and discussed it at #gather instead of reaching me in pm. Evidence 1
(After explaining him what I'm telling you now he still considers it as "some non-sense" ... )

1:36 AM (CET +1) Calls me retarded, silences me and issues a BP at #gather. Evidence 2

3:18 AM (CET +1) He "gently" tells me about warnings. Evidence 3
(And then tells me to chill a bit. I consider it harrasment at this point ...)

(All of this can of course be found in the #gather chatlog)

I wish I didn't have to post this kind of thread in here but I tried everything I could without being heard. So here it is.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:44:25 am by Hellboy » Logged

fr0g|Hellboy
|SSN|Blackops

Clan: |SSN|

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 03:40:53 am »

Calling a substitute right after the gather starts isn't allowed. So instead of giving you a gather related offense I gave you a lesser "late to gather" offense. You sat around not playing the game for almost 7 minutes wasting everyones time.

For some reason xi0nx decided to add me a "late point".

um, probably because you were considered late to that gather, because you were holding up the entire game? You shouldn't have added to begin with if your "dad" was watching netflix...........but then you decided to play the game anyway (lag and all) which by the way was still "less" ping than I have in game.

So, we are doing screenshots now? "selective" as always, as in, dont bother posting what kind of nonsense you wrote, just my replies. Typical. That is pretty much the only way you can try and paint me in a bad light.

So for starters, "Evidence 1" https://imgur.com/a/rjpJLCl
You started by saying
"HellboyToday at 5:08 PM
@xi0nx  going for cig' wait me
Grin"

So already, you are going to make us wait another 5-10 minutes while you go outside and smoke? At this point you're just blatantly not even caring about the rules, contrary to your claim that you "always try to please everyone and being too nice" which reminded me, yeah I guess this guy did deserve a warning for being late earlier, since he held up an entire match for almost 7 minutes, even though he was in the game (but not doing anything about it)

Just so we are clear on the rules, you get 2 "warnings" for being late to a gather, and then .5 days ban on your 3rd offense.

Second "Evidence" https://imgur.com/E0kUpXK (at least you left the context in this time)
 Calling me pathetic and accusing me of abusing my power for issuing a warning for something you admitted to? Sounds pretty retarded to me. There was no ban point for this (not sure where you came up with that) You and drummer kept highlighting me while I was in a game, AFTER you had already PM'ed me trying to blackmail me into deleting your ban point. Again you deny doing anything "I did not hold I was in game" This isn't true. You were in the game, just standing there calling for a sub (which isn't allowed on the first map, at all) holding up the game for almost 7 minutes while everyone else was trying to play. The ban point is valid no matter how you try to spin it.

Third "Evidence" https://imgur.com/HcKcRvE
 Harassment? Really? So I get in trouble for not reaching out to you in PM, then I get in trouble for reaching out to you in PM? Come on dude, make up your mind. Also, conveniently leaving out the rest of this conversation, as I recall it going very differently.
AnımınDToday at 7:19 PM
What for this time may I ask ?
xi0nxToday at 7:19 PM
Huh?
what do you mean
AnımınDToday at 7:20 PM
Like I've 2 warning now ?
xi0nxToday at 7:20 PM
no, like if you are "late" to a game again
then its another warning
and if you're late a 3rd time
then its a 12 hour ban
AnımınDToday at 7:20 PM
Alright I get it, thanks for telling.
xi0nxToday at 7:21 PM
np

Seems like a pretty casual conversation to me, and at least this time you didn't try to blackmail me with anything. So exactly how is this considered "harassment?" You probably should have taken my advice and "chilled out" a bit and not got yourself so WORKED UP over a warning. But to each their own I guess.

>>Blackmail https://imgur.com/Q00OGqZ
 When you say "I tried everything I could without being heard. So here it is." you're conveniently forgetting about the part where you tried to blackmail me into deleting your ban point in exchange for not making this thread. Go ahead and make this thread, nobody is stopping you from being heard. I was LITERALLY in the game while you were just standing around trying to call for a sub (which again, isn't allowed). I was going to just "let it slide" until you decided to get cocky and say "hold up im going for a smoke, wait for me" which says to me (even if it was a joke) that you didn't care about wasting everyones time earlier. Lots of holes in your story, mate.

So now you have 1 blemish on an otherwise clean gather record. No big deal really, but I guess it warrants trying to make some dumb bias thread where you pick and choose what you get to say about me to try and make me seem like the bad guy. Follow the rules and you don't get banned, clearly it is not that hard since you have been following the rules, up until this point. I will say it once more just so we are all on the same page: If you have to call a sub within the first ten minutes of the game, you probably shouldn't have added in the first place.
cappy.

Clan: *Terminally Chill

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 04:59:26 am »

bro its just a warning lol
Nijon

Clan: No sex for wietriel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 11:19:58 am »

Oh this is pathetic....in the past admins were giving one month ban for winning a clanwar over them, yes I am talking about SN, you should be happy now lol, get a life

CONGRATULIONS USSO FOR BEING WORST ADMIN EVER
pedBro

Wannabe Realistic Pro!
Clan: im:// pim` OXiD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 01:12:33 pm »

Oh this is pathetic....in the past admins were giving one month ban for winning a clanwar over them, yes I am talking about SN, you should be happy now lol, get a life
zeager and ymmes best gather admins in soldat history Cheesy

<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

All clans i played for: !SuxX! pim` HS- burns\ ~RvS~ im:// HiHo. OXiD <3
Necro`

Clan: eX.-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 01:52:44 pm »

what a ridiculous post
I remember the time when martty was admin on snag and he banned all the chileans ip for no reason, and know we cry for warnings?

in chilean TV we have too much dramatic telenovelas, that's why we are dramatic people and we have sentiments. you guys don't have sentiments, freeze people...
Hellboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 08:55:46 pm »

So, we are doing screenshots now? "selective" as always, as in, dont bother posting what kind of nonsense you wrote, just my replies. Typical. That is pretty much the only way you can try and paint me in a bad light.

So for starters, "Evidence 1" https://imgur.com/a/rjpJLCl
You started by saying
"HellboyToday at 5:08 PM
@xi0nx  going for cig' wait me
Grin"

So already, you are going to make us wait another 5-10 minutes while you go outside and smoke? At this point you're just blatantly not even caring about the rules, contrary to your claim that you "always try to please everyone and being too nice" which reminded me, yeah I guess this guy did deserve a warning for being late earlier, since he held up an entire match for almost 7 minutes, even though he was in the game (but not doing anything about it)

Talking about being selective, your almost juicy starter is missing some part as well unfortunately ...

Evidence

Making jokes is my way to calm things down. Definetely should not have with this kind of person. And ending up adding me the late point because of that in the end.

"xI0nx: It's been 6 days since our last nonsense." Still waiting an explanation on this too although I doubt you can since it's out of nowhere.

"Not doing anything about it" Was I doing nothing or trying to call for a non-laggy sub ?
After talking to you, making this thread, you still can't get anything it seems.

Not to mention you suddenly publicly tells me about the late point.

Second evidence part.

I feel its pathetic to not taking into consideration what people have to say, not giving a damn about the context speaking of it.

Blackmail ?

I mean, we could see this as such. This was the last attempt to make you react.
All I was trying to do is warn you not to make this injustice I felt public since you were not up to discuss or anything.

The 2 hours later warnings.

How would you expect me to react after my voice and feelings have been left apart ?
I just answered nicely to be polite at this point, not to get whatever extra point.

The game

As you mentioned my ping was in what we call fair range. Still it's not stable and spiking for every second making me warp.
The one game I played like that was with Elwy in my team and some other mate I think. It fucked up our team and the entire gather at the end. And that's completely understandable.

I did not want it to happen again, even though I was in the rules before trying anything to get once for all this gather more enjoyable for players.

The "retared" guy apologizes once again to the players who played this gather for the 4 minutes late start to the standrad 3 minutes allowed and actually caring about to the situation. Which I will not continue to do so with such behaviour.

I finnaly apologize to xi0nx for following rule #0: Use common sense.

P.S. The manner this was handled is unfortunately not as good as the way you "talk", add late point and mute people.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:32:35 pm by Hellboy » Logged

fr0g|Hellboy
|SSN|Blackops

Clan: |SSN|

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 12:03:29 am »

Nijon

Clan: No sex for wietriel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 07:22:16 am »

seriously man, get something to do.

CONGRATULIONS USSO FOR BEING WORST ADMIN EVER
Ox*r0x

Clan: Ox* fb. [^] Apoc| PT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 02:46:39 pm »

zeager and ymmes best gather admins in soldat history Cheesy

lol @ Zeager.

r0x > all!

• 2005 Best Clan in World
• SRL ( OXiD and [^] )
• LOFS
• COMAT

• MOFS

• SCTFL ( OXiD and fb
Hecox

Clan: ~RvS~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 07:31:42 pm »

lol Hellboy proves his stupidness again Cheesy

The past is never dead. It's not even past.
    William Faulkner
Pages: [1]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Disruptive acts from gather admin. « previous next »
    Jump to: