Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2018, 12:40:19 pm
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  About : Understanding Hacking Fundamentals « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: About : Understanding Hacking Fundamentals  (Read 560 times)
Hecox

Clan: ~RvS~

View Profile WWW
« on: June 02, 2018, 08:08:59 pm »

Yo guys, quick question how can you recognize hacking stuff besides lots of year Soldat experience and obviousness ?

In other aspect, I'd like to hear from you if you guys use some programmes(unofficial or 3rd party) in order to evaluate whether hack or not.

Let's throw a discuse on it. Smiley

P.s maybe we can try to programme anti hack system if the topic leads us to do.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 08:16:53 pm by Hecox » Logged

The past is never dead. It's not even past.
    William Faulkner
Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 10:03:38 pm »

You can ask Vinteek if someone is hacking, it's easiest solution.
koooka

Clan: later

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 07:31:02 pm »

Vinteek, is koooka hacking?
Vinteek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 09:15:00 pm »

No.
Kummisetä
Kirvesmies

Marsalkka
Clan: <PrKl>

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 08:38:30 pm »

Tanaka is hacking.

SCTFL16 SCTFL17 SCTFL18 SCTFL22 SCTFL29

Deadpool

Clan: In ~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 05:10:26 am »

I'm about to start hacking because I'm bad at this game

Vinteek

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 09:59:13 am »

Tanaka is hacking.
No.
I'm about to start hacking because I'm bad at this game
You could have said that you're thining about buying Razer Deathadder... noobs never learn
CrayAB

Clan: SS ~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 02:12:27 am »

I'm not sure this game will ever gain much of a following even with a Steam release without the aid if an anti-cheat. Cheat engine and trainers are so readily available and hard to detect nowadays that it will drive away any serious gamers.

This is a fantastic game at its core but what's the point in practicing competitve matches if cheating is running rampant and the only way for someone to find out is if an admin decides yeah I think he's cheating.

rip wasp
Hecox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 06:57:17 pm »

I'm not sure this game will ever gain much of a following even with a Steam release without the aid if an anti-cheat. Cheat engine and trainers are so readily available and hard to detect nowadays that it will drive away any serious gamers.

This is a fantastic game at its core but what's the point in practicing competitve matches if cheating is running rampant and the only way for someone to find out is if an admin decides yeah I think he's cheating.

Thank you for your lovely comment and suggestion. It means a lot. It's a very serious topic , I still don't get the idea behind to spoil or troll the topic. It's definition of being fucktard when it comes to troll such these topics.

Please make some effort people and bring some ideas about it. Do not fucking try to argue with me under this topic because i called you guys fucktard fucktards. Save your monologues to yourselves fucktards.

We do have a lot of people who know how to develop some particular programmes. So why not contribute to community? Others (who don't know shit in contrast with IT people) can at least say their ideas so that we can do brainstorm in order to achieve a step!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 07:00:11 pm by Hecox » Logged

William Faulkner
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 01:42:54 pm »

as long as u let tanaka play theres not point in witch hunting cheaters

just deal with it

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
Hecox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 03:15:45 pm »

This is very serious accusation rakk. If they are letting hackers to play , it is a big furore and shame whereas can also lead us to quit this game. ( ''hence heads of the game support hacker and their friends and bans other etc.'')

here's what did you say: http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=28527.msg119326#msg119326
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:21:10 pm by Hecox » Logged

William Faulkner
Vinteek

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 06:44:06 pm »

Ok serious answer.

Rakkety has tendency to accuse of hacking almost every player that is better than him. Still none of his accusations turned out to be right over past decade. He was always most trashtalking person when it came to accusing people yet I havent seen him apologizing any single time.

As for Tanaka, he doesnt hack, he's just good and can think while playing which is something (sadly) majority of this community havent heard of. That put together makes him great player.

As for letting hackers play. Since we have no anticheat we have no way of knowing for 100% if some person is trully hacking. There aint no person in here who had his all accusations right, even Control, even me. Noone was 100% right about other people hacking. Right now in order to catch a hacker you'd need to record every demo with suspicious player, play it in slowmotion and look for certain things that would give away him hacking. Still, majority of the community have no clue of what to look for since the most and longest succesfull hacker - Cast, managed to play for years with majority of the community thinking he's best and the others knowing the truth. And sadly, if you'd do that it still wouldnt be enough for ban since demos are bugged and cannot be related to as 100% proof.
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 12:02:36 pm »

LMFAOOOOOOO crazy thing is nobody is better than me and i retired

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
Pages: [1]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  About : Understanding Hacking Fundamentals « previous next »
    Jump to: