Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 11:16:26 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  Barrett for noobs « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barrett for noobs  (Read 961 times)
Tanaka
Event Champion

Tanaka - Claude Gable
Clan: Monkey Business

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2017, 05:47:11 pm »

hi all!

today i played some 1v1 games on a public server. a fella called "Barrett for noobs" started hacking after a couple of maps. at least i was pretty sure of that while i played. sadly it turned out that i hadnt turned on autodemo Sad. in my noble quest to set things right i waited for another opportunity to play against him again. which i managed to do a couple hours later, this time recording every map! i played a couple games against him trying to make him show it.

link: https://ufile.io/1zdmj

accusation: at the very least no bink and no startup

the only demo you really have to watch is 2017-08-10_19-28-14_vs_Ash since he pretty much stopped giving a damn about hiding it on that one.

dunno if anyone still cares or if reporting him even does anything but oh well Cheesy

cheers

<@eleroks> actually
<@eleroks> im 24 at december
<@eleroks> for 3 months
<@eleroks> i thought im 24 and i will turn 25
Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 07:04:20 pm »

I think he should be banned for atleast 2 next SCTFL seasons.
ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 11:50:14 am »

He's definitely using some kind of cheat. His secondary magically changes into a Barrett several times in that vs_Ash demo (and not by picking anything up!)

What was the name of the server? If anyone can help SCTFL Staff establish contact with the server owner, please let us know.

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
Tanaka
Event Champion

Tanaka - Claude Gable
Clan: Monkey Business

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 03:39:28 pm »

the server is called "PLS DM 1v1". apparently bat knows the server admins there and told me hes gonna bring this to their attention.

<@eleroks> actually
<@eleroks> im 24 at december
<@eleroks> for 3 months
<@eleroks> i thought im 24 and i will turn 25
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 01:10:54 pm »

The case is currently being investigated. Thank you for the report, Tanaka. This guy indeed hacked and is already banned in PLS DM 1v1 server. We are also making sure he is kept away from the competitive environment. Our SCTFL banlist will be announced before the start of the next season. Locked.

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
Pages: [1]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  Barrett for noobs « previous next »
    Jump to: