Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 01, 2020, 11:24:29 pm
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Steam 100$ - Soldat « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Steam 100$ - Soldat  (Read 5573 times)
elMorvano

Clan: im://

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2017, 07:54:10 pm »

I dont know steam well but I read they set new rule about add games to steams library. You need to pay 100$ for share your game on steam. If its true then I think Soldat has no chance to appear in steam. Hope is lost?

ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:16:09 pm »

For now, I think that's only if you apply through Steam Greenlight. But since MM's studio already has games released on Steam (King Arthur's Gold, Butcher), I don't think they need to go through that process of submitting a game to the store. I could be wrong, though. Maybe someone from the dev team can chime in here.

In the future, (once Steam Direct is actually implemented) then yeah I think the $100 fee will be necessary for all titles. However, I think that price is a lot smaller barrier to Soldat 1.8 being successful than the actual lack/delay in development. (Though, really, if MM is too fucking cheap to pay $100...)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:26:48 pm by ricr » Logged

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
helloer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 01:52:44 pm »

Soldat is already on steam as unpublished app (https://steamdb.info/app/638490/subs/), we still need to integrate steam into soldat (wip). Once art stuff is done we will put it as "coming soon" on steam (http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=comingsoon)
DutchFlame

Work hard, earn little

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 05:07:51 pm »

Should take another 4 to 6 months. no big deal we can wait.
ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 06:30:29 pm »

Soldat is already on steam as unpublished app (https://steamdb.info/app/638490/subs/), we still need to integrate steam into soldat (wip). Once art stuff is done we will put it as "coming soon" on steam (http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=comingsoon)

Well then! Good luck with the development effort. We're counting on you. (But like DutchFlame said, we can wait, too.)

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
elMorvano

Clan: im://

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:22:04 pm »

Thanks for answer!

CheeSeMan
Soldat TV

Clan: cB.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 11:50:28 pm »

In the meantime get yourself some beta keys for COBALT WASD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8AQGaqu2w

www.reddit.com/r/cobalt

really fun! Smiley

<@Starry> blondes are my only weakness. blondes and grenades.
Tanaka

Tanaka - Claude Gable
Clan: Monkey Business

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 12:06:03 pm »

https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=44931.msg529764#new

<@eleroks> actually
<@eleroks> im 24 at december
<@eleroks> for 3 months
<@eleroks> i thought im 24 and i will turn 25
Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 11:35:25 pm »

That is really painfull to read, despite the fact I've been inactive for more than a year or so. However I spent so much time playing this game, that I feel somehow nostalgic. My childhood, even few friends with whome Im still in contact.

As helloer said, there is no way to work on this game if leading developers dont even care about it. Soldat has been in wrong hands since MM left it, but that is the thing I've been repeating over and over again whenever and wherever I had a chance. How do you expect a game to be succesfull if developers dont care about competetive community and they only care for majority of players? Some might say that developers did their best keeping Soldat semi-alive for past few years, but actually all they did was nothing.

Countless bugs, unstandable eats that almost NEVER occur in different games, routine gameplay, same old maps, same old gamemodes. The only one thing that was new each version was weapon mode, a change which actually led to decrease of activity. Lack of anticheat which only led players who had enough of suspecting others, to leave this game.

R.I.P. Soldat, you were part of my childhood, I will miss this game like hell.

Also I would like to thank to all of you for taking part in a fantastiv time I've had playing this game. If you ever felt insulted by me, I do apologize because I didnt trully mean it. Special thanks goes to:

- Master_of_death a.k.a. Sh0t for introducing me to competetive polish scene.
- Kamis a.k.a. Crespo for recruiting me into my first competetive clan in polish scene.
- Kamo for being a hell of a friend and the first one with whome I've won some matches in polish scene.
- Lexy for being a cool friend that introduced me to competetive scene (irc)
- Jun1or for being a cool friend and spending a shitload of time playing games
- Mesjasz a.k.a. MSJ a.k.a. Inkey for all the time we spent together playing games whole nights untill the very dawn.
- Maf for my first major wins against top clans which only got me more into Sodat when I was about to quit playing. Despite all of your whining about me hacking in SCTFL17+ you were still a cool fellow.
- Bune for being one of reasons to keep playing Soldat, for being a funny and being amont the best people I've met playing this game.
- Horn for being the most calm person in this community and being amont the best people I've met playing this game.
- Knave for being one of the best people I've met playing this game, for sensless jokes, for days spent on talking about shit on TS.
- Foggy for being one of the best people I've met playing this game, for being a lazy bitch that never does what he says Cheesy

I started to play CS:GO recently - rank MGE, if any of you wish to stay in touch or play something together - steam id: m1elny.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075970379/

pedBro

Wannabe Realistic Pro!
Clan: im:// pim` OXiD

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 03:43:23 pm »

That is really painfull to read, despite the fact I've been inactive for more than a year or so. However I spent so much time playing this game, that I feel somehow nostalgic. My childhood, even few friends with whome Im still in contact.

As helloer said, there is no way to work on this game if leading developers dont even care about it. Soldat has been in wrong hands since MM left it, but that is the thing I've been repeating over and over again whenever and wherever I had a chance. How do you expect a game to be succesfull if developers dont care about competetive community and they only care for majority of players? Some might say that developers did their best keeping Soldat semi-alive for past few years, but actually all they did was nothing.

Countless bugs, unstandable eats that almost NEVER occur in different games, routine gameplay, same old maps, same old gamemodes. The only one thing that was new each version was weapon mode, a change which actually led to decrease of activity. Lack of anticheat which only led players who had enough of suspecting others, to leave this game.

R.I.P. Soldat, you were part of my childhood, I will miss this game like hell.

Also I would like to thank to all of you for taking part in a fantastiv time I've had playing this game. If you ever felt insulted by me, I do apologize because I didnt trully mean it. Special thanks goes to:

- Master_of_death a.k.a. Sh0t for introducing me to competetive polish scene.
- Kamis a.k.a. Crespo for recruiting me into my first competetive clan in polish scene.
- Kamo for being a hell of a friend and the first one with whome I've won some matches in polish scene.
- Lexy for being a cool friend that introduced me to competetive scene (irc)
- Jun1or for being a cool friend and spending a shitload of time playing games
- Mesjasz a.k.a. MSJ a.k.a. Inkey for all the time we spent together playing games whole nights untill the very dawn.
- Maf for my first major wins against top clans which only got me more into Sodat when I was about to quit playing. Despite all of your whining about me hacking in SCTFL17+ you were still a cool fellow.
- Bune for being one of reasons to keep playing Soldat, for being a funny and being amont the best people I've met playing this game.
- Horn for being the most calm person in this community and being amont the best people I've met playing this game.
- Knave for being one of the best people I've met playing this game, for sensless jokes, for days spent on talking about shit on TS.
- Foggy for being one of the best people I've met playing this game, for being a lazy bitch that never does what he says Cheesy

I started to play CS:GO recently - rank MGE, if any of you wish to stay in touch or play something together - steam id: m1elny.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075970379/

:/

<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

All clans i played for: !SuxX! pim` HS- burns\ ~RvS~ im:// HiHo. OXiD <3
Foggy
Top Guesser

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 09:35:25 am »

Lazy bitch?! Never does what he says?! WTF VINTEEK?!

"It ain't about how hard you can hit, It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"
OXLC ● SCTFL27 ● SRL18 ● SWC2014 ● SWC2016
SCTFC4 ● SCTFL21 ● SCTFL24 ● SRL17
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 12:34:06 pm »

Rip soldat forreal. Ive been playing csgo and making a lot more music now. Whenever i do play soldat its not fun because everyone sucks and throws in gathers. Its so sad that i just end up ragequitting

Miss some of u guys tho

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 02:47:02 pm »

Rip soldat forreal. Ive been playing csgo and making a lot more music now. Whenever i do play soldat its not fun because everyone sucks and throws in gathers. Its so sad that i just end up ragequitting

Miss some of u guys tho

One day xd gathers will return

Creature

Hacker since 2014
Clan: svk, im:// , eE. , }=>, b2w. , {808}

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 04:14:34 pm »

Miss some of u guys tho

... some Cheesy

ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2017, 02:39:40 am »

I guess this really is the end of soldat... That was a really bad death.

Ive been playing csgo.

Miss some of u guys tho
Played it some with a few friends, and got to some shitty master guardian rank... but man are there many hackers and "smurfs" there, even plenty of "derankers", to the point of it not being playable.

Even the pro scene has a bunch of hackers, there's even caught ex-hackers who are allowed to play again, but some very talented kid did a match fix, and he's permanently banned.

Then there's the huge issue of introducing kids to gambling.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:55:59 am by ginn » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Steam 100$ - Soldat « previous next »
    Jump to: