Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 08:53:23 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  SOLDAT FINALLY ON STEAM!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: SOLDAT FINALLY ON STEAM!!!!!  (Read 10535 times)
Verbeia
Top Guesser
who the fuck is zapko ?
Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 07:00:16 pm »

Then fuck off soldat is bigger.
JustLike

Clan: crokani

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 02:57:03 pm »

There are no boosts or cannonballs. Ofc movement is completely different than in soldat, I wouldn't like to even compare these two games - in Brain Out you have to play more safety and try to be not noticed by the others. I love Soldat but this game is really worth a try, It has some potential.
On the other hand, I wonder how the fuck Soldat still isn't on the steam, people whine about bugs and other not noticable shits for years, and then game like Brain Out come from nowhere with more fucked up things and getting our potential new players  Undecided

So it's actually a copy of soldat realistic mode?
Raged`

Clan: ~/SM\~

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 08:42:54 pm »

lel i am really curious about  what is the developers of soldat doing these times ? i think they are licking dardars tiny asshole  hehehe
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:44:44 pm by Raged` » Logged

ginn
SCTFL Advisor
qb or qb´ on quakenet

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 10:37:26 pm »

They're working on the game?

Afaik they've change their compiler, and rewrote a ton of code. Monsteri has redone a huge amount of sprites (which is probably why they needed to change compiler, or whatever, to get better performance).

They're also working for free, and spending a lot of hours on this game. You really can't be so whiny when they're putting in this amount of work, without getting paid.

You guys should give pixel art and programming a shot, just so you get an idea about how much work there's behind this game and it's reworks/patches.
Raged`

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2017, 02:09:11 pm »

Afaik they've change their compiler, and rewrote a ton of code. Monsteri has redone a huge amount of sprites (which is probably why they needed to change compiler, or whatever, to get better performance).

They're also working for free, and spending a lot of hours on this game. You really can't be so whiny when they're putting in this amount of work, without getting paid.

You guys should give pixel art and programming a shot, just so you get an idea about how much work there's behind this game and it's reworks/patches.
lel im not really gonna play this shit anyways, rairly joining here looking for some dramas and closing the page. Oh and you mentioned really good point about how hard to this game get fixed and for free bla bla.Ye it must be it otherwise i would've think they are so stupid because in 5 fucking years i cant see any progress in this game (not saying anything about graphics).Yet eats are worse then before i can obviously see it.im not even say anything to current wm and if they do for free then they should stop working because they do nothing anyways.Make soldat open source or sell the game who actually make progress.Well at this moment they dont need to do any shit anyways.Game is so dead congratz to everyone who involved in this heheh  heheheeheh

elMorvano

Clan: im://

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2017, 08:29:24 pm »

Ive got hope we will see finally the results because now is only worst and worst.

Necro`

Clan: eX.-

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 01:57:53 am »

soldat is dead

in chilean TV we have too much dramatic telenovelas, that's why we are dramatic people and we have sentiments. you guys don't have sentiments, freeze people...
Dusty

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 10:36:21 pm »

the game has 700 players online right now

imagine what soldat could have become. it's still lightyears ahead of any other 2d shooter

Necro`

Clan: eX.-

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2017, 12:03:32 am »

well, lets make a brain out steam group.

in chilean TV we have too much dramatic telenovelas, that's why we are dramatic people and we have sentiments. you guys don't have sentiments, freeze people...
Stevedat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2017, 03:26:13 pm »

Oh come on! I was so happy when I was opening this thread! Soldat is much better that this piece of shiet called Brain / out. It's a poor copy!

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
mtk

IQ is overrated
Clan: impure ass

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 04:13:45 pm »

sorry for teh clickbait

last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...
Raged`

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 11:37:32 am »

sorry for teh clickbait

hi handsome :')

mtk

IQ is overrated
Clan: impure ass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2017, 06:32:33 pm »

Pimp]]]

last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...
elMorvano

Clan: im://

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 09:58:12 pm »

Im playing this right now. Game is fine but pretty fast you can be bored. As far as I know there is no leagues or clan wars. Playing only publics isnt interesting at all. Im waiting for more - I would like to try it as serious plays.

Mayhem

OXiD, La puta familia de los VATOS!
Clan: Annoy/

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2017, 07:32:44 pm »

It's definitely more interesting when you have chance to play with players at top level. Unfortunately devs didn't even make a possibility to play on a private server but I am pretty sure it would be changed in near future. At this moment you have option which gives you possibility to invite your steam's friends and join together to randomly choosen server. Btw, pm me if you want to play with me and Creaturey and pwn everyone  Pimp
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  SOLDAT FINALLY ON STEAM!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to: