Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 11:07:00 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF League - SCTFL  |  SCTFL 29 Match Reports  |  /MB/ vs \\F.O.S.T// [Playoff] « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: /MB/ vs \\F.O.S.T// [Playoff]  (Read 5545 times)
Snip

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2016, 04:13:05 pm »

where is petters dramatic statement for the match? Cheesy

Rumors are he still writing his story Grin

<@J-WAR> if you take like vodka + red bull/battery - you'll be a fucking duracell bunny Cheesy
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2016, 10:54:36 pm »

You think google translate and name dropping an old polish clan is gonna make us believe you?

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
Gov

Clan: *

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2016, 02:02:42 am »

grats, another one for the trophy cabinet

Ox*r0x

Clan: Ox* fb. [^] Apoc| PT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2016, 06:31:54 pm »

OK. fb. > all.

EZ...

LESO MY BOI, GJ FINN VATO Cheesy

TIM, you are always carried, bitch <3

DASH, noob lagger <3

TANAKA, ez Cheesy

FOST, good try !

r0x > all!

• 2005 Best Clan in World
• SRL ( OXiD and [^] )
• LOFS
• COMAT

• MOFS

• SCTFL ( OXiD and fb
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2016, 07:01:07 pm »

Congratulations on your championship, MB. Well played.

petter seems mad
We are all unhappy here. I would be surprised if you expected us to be laughing, opening champagne and be happy about the fact that we just lost. Taking the silver medal is never an option for us. I've played football with people who wouldn't show up to work the next day after losing. Losing is never easy, but you have to accept it and move on. It wasn't our first loss and it's not the last. We're frustrated about the final outcome of this match, but we're not blaming the server freezing or trying to pin the loss entirely on another factor. Today you win, tomorrow you lose, this is Soldat. We are never happy when we lose but nobody stays undefeated, even if you're the best. This is the nature of high level competition. Even Barcelona can't keep winning every football game they will ever play. Nobody stays undefeated. We're still probably the only one clan that stays at the absolute top for 5 years straight. Basically each season we could never be beaten before the semi-final, and this was our 4th final, which is the record in SCTFL. No other team is being able to match our consistency. We usually do start off pretty slow, but if we start off hot, I don't think any team can really beat us.

After the first map, we were feeling down because of the server issues and the way we lost that map, we should have won Blade. We just saw the success they had on that map, and they had been playing each route basically the same way we had; very offensively with 2 spas top and I feel like we were the better team that whole season. We started off too slow though and it was too late to fix the result. Then we got into the groove of things and then it turned out good. It kept us motivated, and the next map, we kind of just dominated. Rotten is probably one of our best maps, so we just knew that we had to play our unreal game on there and make the comeback. We've just gone over that situation so many times so we did it. With the secret tactic implemented a couple of years ago, we are the only team that knows how to maneuver on that map. I dont think we've lost a single Rotten in playoffs for 5 consecutive years. We even got the effortless 9:3 lead in this match and for some reason instead of closing the match in a 10:3 result, we decided to toy a little bit with them, which resulted in few caps loss.

Going into map three, Voland, our positioning and timing was a little bit off point. We kind of tried to bait MB half the time, just for them to run forward and to pick our flag without trying to kill them, but there was a lot of bad timing. We even got a lead with 2 minutes to go but unfortunately we couldn't hold it until the end. IceBeam team is always hot and the decisive 5th map is always a lottery. It could have gone either ways. We have to give it to Monkey Bananas. I've known them from watching them that they are a great momentum team. Once they get that first push, they are on fire and it is really hard to stop them as it showed. We kept it really close on a decisive Cobra, but throughout that second part of the map, we were making a lot of mistakes. Even though we got a 1st cap then we had to chase the result pretty much the whole time. At some point we were even able to pull of already an impossible comeback from a grim 2:5 and make it a 5:5 tie, but in the end we were not prioritizing areas of the map that we had to, we weren't making good team plays, and MB capatilized on that. So credit to them for that. GGs, deserved win. That's a perfect example of a map picking advantage. Both teams won their maps. If it hadn't been for their pick of a tiebreaker map, i guess we would have taken this one home too. GGs, until next time!

We will come back some day and win again after this defeat. Tigers never fail because a true failure is not falling down; failure is staying down when you have the choice to get back up and win again whats yours. Cheers
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:55:44 pm by Petterkowski » Logged

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
reebook

<+qb> that's not fair
Clan: Seals|

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2016, 12:22:32 pm »

congratz leso,tanaka ... fuck .. Tim and dash too .. Cheesy verbeia finally met big boys and looks like hes not top rusher anymore ... GGs!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos
Timster

Clan: Dem Bubblez

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2016, 01:49:18 pm »

Congrats Timmehh - only managed to get your first win once 75% opf the community bailed Tongue

Well done Potato on your win.

Its my second actually
nosejj
SCTFL Helper

Head to toe soul player

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 05:11:16 pm »

Its my second actually
Really? What was the first one?

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004
stachura

Clan: im://

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 09:14:47 pm »

congratz leso,tanaka ... fuck .. Tim and dash too .. Cheesy verbeia finally met big boys and looks like hes not top rusher anymore ... GGs!

PHAahahah Smiley

all soldat clans : `pZ im://
  One weapon cup / SWC 2016
Sctfl 27/28
Called speedhacker since 2012.
Lyess

Clan: In

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2016, 10:23:58 am »

fost is obviously the best clan ever...
nosejj
SCTFL Helper

Head to toe soul player

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2016, 05:42:23 am »

Pettwerkowski with the expected comment! Way to go, with this spirit there isn't a reason fost won't be seen in the end matches next season as well. Always showing sportsmanship, kudos.  Smiley

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF League - SCTFL  |  SCTFL 29 Match Reports  |  /MB/ vs \\F.O.S.T// [Playoff] « previous next »
    Jump to: