Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 07:58:14 pm
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat 1v1 League - SVL  |  SVL Discussion  |  SVL3 2nd Round Playoff predictions « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SVL3 2nd Round Playoff predictions  (Read 3371 times)
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2016, 02:08:39 pm »

Let's see your predictions. round 2 Tongue

DrK vs Rajsti. Drk proved his in the good form in the opening match against Pride. With the convincing 3:1 win over the former polish hope, he quickly began the journey towards achieving his goal of becoming the svl champ. Once drk's made a proper start the next step will be slightly easier for him, and the one after(if he passes this round) that easier again. Drk has everything what it takes to win this match. The skill, the aim, the lag and the proper mindset because it seems to me that even if he's angry he always stays down with his values and tries to be calm, which is very helpful in the playoff matches. The next advantage is a NA server. All the rounds will have to be played there and that makes it a little bit more complicated for Rajsti as he's definitely not used to dodge the invisible nades. We know Rajsti will do the good work on Arab, but that's just 1 map, he'll have to come up with something more if he ever thinks about winning this match. Rajsti picks maps as a first player and he HAS TO USE IT and choose his maps wisely. I'll still go with DrK though just because i think he's more prepared, he came through Pride and has more experience in playoff games than Rajsti.

Petterkowski vs C4MP3R

bat67 vs Wonka. Wonka's win is a little bit surprising to me as i rated Vinteek's patience higher Cheesy but well, that's 1v1 and Wonka's barret is pretty decent from what i've seen in the freeplays. The question is; is this really gonna be enough for bat67? I do believe that bat trained a lot more and he's definitely prepared in every way to take this one home. He's gonna win his maps for sure, he'll just have to stay calm on Wonka's map and get the first kill. Wonka is still the underdog here but this is time when players like Wonka shine. it either makes you or breaks you.

dsl vs TeCh. - the most interesting match BY FAR. You have absolutely no idea how it goes. TeCh is a huge favourite in here,  but dsl's steyr can change the whole outcome. We shall see. As i said, if dsl can somehow survive tech's 3rd map that is his tiebreaker, assuming dsl's won his maps, he'll have a huge chance to win the whole match. Dsl gotta play it smart and play wide open maps that give him the steyr advantage over tech's hk. Playoffs are a whole new world to inexperienced TeCh as he's never tasted the in-depth atmosphere of these, he's never been in a situation where he has to catch up the result and such. I wish i can watch this match, im in Holland right now for few days so i hope you guys can delay it until thursday Cheesy Good Luck, i'll go with dsl just because i always cheer for the underdogs!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:24:31 pm by Petterkowski » Logged

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
bat67

Clan: r|#

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 03:46:44 pm »

Rajsti vs DrK  --> 3:1 DrK

C4MP3R vs Petterkowsk! --> 3:1 Petterkowsk!

bat67 vs Wonka --> ?????

TeCh_ vs dsl --> 3:2 TeCh_
Rajsti

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:57:47 am »

Rajsti vs DRK --> 3:0 Rajsti
Rudi_

Clan: =RZ=, #5, POLE.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 08:42:43 pm »

Derek

Pain is temporary, victory is forever!
Clan: (SN) - Soldiers Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 10:19:21 pm »

Beautiful banner, who made it? The D on DrK is low cased tho Sad

@topic
Rajsti vs DrK: Huh?

C4MP3R vs Petterkowsk!: I never saw C4MP3R playing but he was the unique loss TeCh had in freeplays, so he must be at least good. Petter is a strong and most of all, high experienced 1v1 player. He has a great barret and a almost perfect spray with autos or USSOCOM, being the first to shoot and hit will be crucial for C4MP3R, because running away from Petter is even harder, since he was one of the top climb players like me back on the old SNI Pro Climb server, so he has the aim and the speed to punish every single mistake C4MP3R dare to do. I will go with Petter because he proved everyone on the last SCTFL that he is truly dedicated when it comes to playoffs.

Wonka vs bat67: Again never saw Wonka playing, but by looking at his matches he seems to be good, and mainly smart. I think he has some tricky map picks waiting for bat. On the other hand, I played vs bat and he has a surprising good aim with barret, he has more experience and seems to be the most dedicated player of the entire season, playing more matches than anyone and training hard. If bat manage to overcome the strategy wonka prepared for him, I think he will win because in terms of pure skill he has the upperhand.

dsl vs TeCh_: I never saw Deesel playing 1v1 but I played vs him many times on gathers and trust me, he is one of my hardest foes, if not the hardest. Some say that he is not smart but I totally disagree, deesel has a sick aim and IS smart enough to make very good decisions fast in-game, I saw him changing the game many times on CTF, not only with raw killing hability but genius moves too. The only downside of him is that he has low consistency, some times he is the best and some times he seems to be so high that doesn't even look I am playing vs the same monster that destroyed the other gather. Even with all those qualities, from what I saw playing on brazilian servers (teammatch survival, barret only) over the years, Barret is by far the best weapon for 1v1, and when you have a barret as good as TeCh_ you are almost unstoppable on this mode, deesel will have to prioritize dodging/binking Tech's shots rather than going for the kill, if he shows even a finger to Tech uncarefully, he is dead. I will go with TeCh because what I said, Barret players have the advantage on 1v1 matches.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:10:28 pm by Derek » Logged

[00:31] <+Derek> Gov the post-mortem god is here
[00:31] <+Derek> How it feels to kill people 2 secs after death?
[00:32] <+Gov> Its like using the secondchance at CoD
[00:32] <+Derek> ROFL
reebook

<+qb> that's not fair
Clan: Seals|

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 04:44:51 pm »

tl;dr

Derek is just mad that public noobs poonted him.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos
Pages: [1]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat 1v1 League - SVL  |  SVL Discussion  |  SVL3 2nd Round Playoff predictions « previous next »
    Jump to: