Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2019, 02:43:09 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  (WM) changes for 1.7.1 « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: (WM) changes for 1.7.1  (Read 5020 times)
darDar

Clan: gather.soldat.pl

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2016, 07:22:36 pm »

The (WM) will get some little rework for the next release and I would like to gather some opinions about what might possibly be changed.

Please don't derail the thread with off-topic or unrelated replies.

Your opinion can only be taken into account if you provide details. Please include the desired changes in you replies (e.g: fireinterval, damage, reload time, etc.)

<stachu|ATX7> No, becouse you're nothing and your asslicking gaves you op everywhere so you think you're huuuge
nosejj
SCTFL Helper
Head to toe soul player

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:26:54 pm »

minigun -2 dmg

Join Discord!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004

SSC 1, 2
SCTFL 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:27:58 pm »

+1 shot for spas because 1 of them gets eaten out of every clip

Obviously -2 or -3 damage for minigun, +1 push so it can actually be used to minisurf and not frag

-1 moveacc to ruger, its pretty random now

+1 damage to ak, or -1 spread to AK. You cant compete with other autos with thia gun

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
darDar

Clan: gather.soldat.pl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 07:30:01 pm »

This is a high ping issue.

<stachu|ATX7> No, becouse you're nothing and your asslicking gaves you op everywhere so you think you're huuuge
Creature

Hacker since 2014
Clan: svk, im:// , eE. , }=>, b2w. , {808}

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 07:54:39 pm »

AK and deagles are pretty strong
Deagle    - damage
And AK.. i dunno .. maybe spread

nosejj
SCTFL Helper
Head to toe soul player

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 08:07:32 pm »

OH AND STEYR +Push 4, re-add whatever the value that was decreased... barely possible to push it on blade.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:14:09 pm by Aimless Arrow » Logged

Join Discord!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004

SSC 1, 2
SCTFL 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29
Snip

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 08:09:48 pm »

Less spread on minimi so its good agian to use
- dmg minigun
all others are fine

<@J-WAR> if you take like vodka + red bull/battery - you'll be a fucking duracell bunny Cheesy
DutchFlame

Work hard, earn little

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »

-5 dmg minigun. obviously push should remain the same

-1 mov acc ruger.

-1push spas. It's overused and too overpowered the push should balance it out

-ak +1bullet speed( if that is possible) to compete with other autos

steyr ok
deagles ok
mp5 ok
minimi ok

law ok
ussocom ok
hellsik
LoRd oF ThE cAtS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 08:11:59 pm »

make minigun - tones of dmg, make ruger kill in 2, everything else is fine

28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC
Tanaka

Tanaka - Claude Gable
Clan: Monkey Business

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 08:22:10 pm »

reduce minigun damage drastically, maybe even increase spread. also reduce the push to make it less ridiculous when boosting flags.

mp5 needs more push to boost flags, should be at a level that justifies it as the "auto counterpart" of the spas

deagles need to be less effective at long range, increase spread or give them some movement acc

slightly less movement acc for ruger

slightly less random spread for ak

-1push spas. It's overused and too overpowered the push should balance it out

its true that it was used a lot this season, but that has to do with the maps that are popular nowadays.
spas is made for close range and since people prefer small and fast paced maps its still very useful, even after it has been nerfed a ton and is fairly unreliable for killing. i dont think it has to be nerfed any more though.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:24:50 pm by Tanaka » Logged

<@eleroks> actually
<@eleroks> im 24 at december
<@eleroks> for 3 months
<@eleroks> i thought im 24 and i will turn 25
ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 09:47:01 pm »

I'm not at my home computer right now - and don't have a Soldat installation handy on this laptop - but someone should post the text of the current WM for reference in this thread (and to remind everyone what parameters can actually be modified).

Besides the minigun, which sorely needs a massive reduction in damage, this WM feels mostly fine. Barrett seems retardedly useless nowadays; it could use a little less bink/moveacc. Also, increase the start-up time on LAW so people have to click more deliberately, maybe then I'll stop hearing "shoot, you fucking LAW" *click click click* Cheesy

Couldn't it be the case that small maps became popular because mp5 and Spas were powerful Wink? I think Spas could use a spread increase; it confers too many advantages right now.

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
CheeSeMan
Soldat TV

Clan: cB.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 09:53:22 pm »

just fix the damage on the minigun rest is fine.

<@Starry> blondes are my only weakness. blondes and grenades.
Necro`

Clan: eX.-

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 10:10:27 pm »

Obviously -2 or -3 damage for minigun, +1 push so it can actually be used to minisurf and not frag

-1 moveacc to ruger, its pretty random now

+1 damage to ak, or -1 spread to AK. You cant compete with other autos with thia gun

I totally agree with this good nigga

in chilean TV we have too much dramatic telenovelas, that's why we are dramatic people and we have sentiments. you guys don't have sentiments, freeze people...
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 10:28:58 pm »

just fix the damage on the minigun rest is fine.
this

Look. WM is really balanced right now and you should not change it with the exception of minigun. Skoskav did a decent job with his fixes just with this small exception. Despite some recent criticism on his updates, now looking through the prism of years and in the terms of how the game has evolved as a whole, i believe he was doing extremely decent job always being neutral and staying objective with his wm fixes. Most of the people(especially noobs or the ones who are not really good at this game) tend to be prejudiced and want to favor their fav weapons and weaken the ones who beat them flat out. Soldat is not only one mod, but few different ones and each one of them requires other skills. Each one of the community will want their rights to be better and wiser over different. Obviously it's impossible to make a flawless balance for every game mode, but truly thoughtless changes based on collective impulse can kill some community. Everyone is not going to be happy all the time and you just have to get over it. Just be smart and do what you feel is right, darDar. Don't change this weapon mod because its really good, means as its hard to use - all the weapons require skill.

What i never liked about Soldat is what happened to us every single release, is that we got used to version 1.3 for instance so much we knew every little thing about nearly every weapon, how that weapon fires, how fast it should kill, what angle it fires, what speed, we learnt every little secret behind each weapon, new strategies, everything, and then when 1.3.1 came out, the entire game of Soldat changed because some "wise", unexperienced man thought like "soldat changes so why not to change all wm:...Like it isn't obvious enough already.

The only one weapon that basically needs a slight tweak is minigun as it is too powerfull in every mod. If it was up to me i'd also add a spread to all sprey weapons because imo they're too easy to use now, but it's only me! Leave it as it is right now. We're going the right track. Don't make it easier to use. People will always want weapons to be easier to use. Don't make this mistake, darDar. Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:32:31 pm by Petterkowski » Logged

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
Tanaka

Tanaka - Claude Gable
Clan: Monkey Business

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 10:55:59 pm »

If it was up to me i'd also add a spread to all sprey weapons because imo they're too easy to use now, but it's only me!
i would love to see the return of selfbink for autos, no idea why it was removed in the first place

<@eleroks> actually
<@eleroks> im 24 at december
<@eleroks> for 3 months
<@eleroks> i thought im 24 and i will turn 25
Pages: [1] 2 3
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  (WM) changes for 1.7.1 « previous next »
    Jump to: