Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2019, 12:43:57 pm
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  4b# boWman box « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: 4b# boWman box  (Read 9119 times)
fosey

Clan: Road to Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 01:28:36 am »

fosey used hack here: http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=51809.0
im 100% sure Smiley!
ban him, but shuter has nothing to see here

dude i downloaded hax yesterday lol, i can send pic of my "downloads" to check, like i said i did not used it in any sctfl match
CheeSeMan
Soldat TV

Clan: cB.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 08:32:09 am »

pathetic

<@Starry> blondes are my only weakness. blondes and grenades.
Chapstick

Clan: ~dBa. (~/SM\~)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 04:08:19 pm »

Smh someone get this kid a bag, To tie over his head!!
mitja

Clan: .cB

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2015, 09:18:55 pm »

I just enjoy the fact how every hacker change his color when he is caught and show what kind of retard he really is anyhow perm ban should do.

in page 2 or 3 he said why other hackers got just 1-2 season ban...see admins? thats why ban length should be PERM so nobody will hack for a reason "OH it's just 1-2 seasons who cares I have school I can hack" and than when this guy becomes bored after a season of ban and wants to come back he goes like "Oh I'm so sorry I knew I shouldn't hack tralalalala...."  and you admins go all soft like "Oh well if you put it that way...I see you are sorry... sure no problem we will unban you just record demos and will be cool"  WTF just permanently BAN him and make and example out of him.

and than fosey is back in 2 seasons lika a BOSS .... GG
F4ll Out!

Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2015, 08:06:27 pm »

I just enjoy the fact how every hacker change his color when he is caught and show what kind of retard he really is anyhow perm ban should do.

in page 2 or 3 he said why other hackers got just 1-2 season ban...see admins? thats why ban length should be PERM so nobody will hack for a reason "OH it's just 1-2 seasons who cares I have school I can hack" and than when this guy becomes bored after a season of ban and wants to come back he goes like "Oh I'm so sorry I knew I shouldn't hack tralalalala...."  and you admins go all soft like "Oh well if you put it that way...I see you are sorry... sure no problem we will unban you just record demos and will be cool"  WTF just permanently BAN him and make and example out of him.

and than fosey is back in 2 seasons lika a BOSS .... GG

wow mitja so true actually, admins ban them for more long than 1-2 seasons its fucking true guys...

2nd Place SCTFL 16 SS ~

2nd Place SCTFL 22 \\\\F.O.S.T//
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  4b# boWman box « previous next »
    Jump to: