Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2019, 03:04:58 pm
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF Cup - SCTFC  |  SCTFC 5 Match Reports  |  [Round 5] Arrow vs Karaìstuneet « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: [Round 5] Arrow vs Karaìstuneet  (Read 2916 times)
ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:20:03 pm »

Arrow vs Karaìstuneet

Date: 19 January 2015

Arrow - <-
dsl
mtk
ricerooney

Karaìstuneet - K'Stu
WietrieL
Timmaeah
Lesonen

Round 1 - Blade
<- 7 - 7 K'Stu
Screen

Round 2 - IceBeam
<- 8 - 5 K'Stu
Screen

Round 3 - Guardian
<- 8 - 9 K'Stu
Screen

Round 4 - Scorpion
<- 5 - 1 K'Stu
Screen

Arrow Caps: 28
K'Stu Caps: 22

Arrow wins!

Server used: soldat://eu.soldatladder.net:32074/426
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:30:02 am by ricr » Logged

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
mtk

IQ is overrated
Clan: impure ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:22:38 pm »

There is few things that needs to be said, first of all thank u dsl and ricr for a piece of good game.
 Guardian and IceBeam was pretty enjoyable so thanks k'stu. Unfortunatelly thats the only good things I can say about this match. Creative match scheduling performed by k'stu didn't work this time, thankfully the good guys were able to win even without their strongest players rakk and vodka. Wietriel maybe you shouldn't brag so much about how good you are if you cant touch arrows third squad :^)

Mensa > non-mensa

no vodka yes win

for tommyj

last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...
Kummisetä
Kirvesmies

Marsalkka
Clan: <PrKl>

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 08:25:23 pm »

This match was a disgrace for all well-intended good sportmanship classy league games. We clearly scheduled the match for yesterday evening which can be confirmed by a refined admin who took part in the conversation, and we were considerate enough to stay available for the whole of the evening, too, for the opposing clan's sake. They, on the other hand, took a whole different stance and demanded that we show up or else it's a forfeit win for them enrichened with words like 'faggots' and 'pussies'. In the end, arrows didn't play although they had players online, and earlier stated they are not sure at all if they can play on monday or not.
So it happens they come to me in the evening asking for the game now that their player of wish was online and while we were missing Gonxta. I thought it was highlighted that this time the admins were rather strict about deadlines, at least you gotta ask yourself is it all that better to win against a team without its main roster or to forfeit. Arrows must be the most unpleasant clan in Soldat, both to play against in terms of infamous eating and, of course, manner-wise. Good luck next round.

SCTFL16 SCTFL17 SCTFL18 SCTFL22 SCTFL29

CheeSeMan
Soldat TV

Clan: cB.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 08:29:24 pm »

dayum ricr smashed it all up. GG!

mtk, one of the good guys.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:31:47 pm by CheeSeMan » Logged

<@Starry> blondes are my only weakness. blondes and grenades.
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 08:42:18 pm »

dat drama of Round5 matches.. everyone got into a mad beef.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:44:48 pm by Petterkowski » Logged

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 08:47:51 pm »

There is few things that needs to be said, first of all thank u dsl and ricr for a piece of good game.
 Guardian and IceBeam was pretty enjoyable so thanks k'stu. Unfortunatelly thats the only good things I can say about this match. Creative match scheduling performed by k'stu didn't work this time

gj guys im very proud! looks like a strong team effort Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:55:58 pm by RT da darkman » Logged

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff
Clan: ur mom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 09:07:28 pm »

...So it happens they come to me in the evening asking for the game now that their player of wish was online and while we were missing Gonxta. I thought it was highlighted that this time the admins were rather strict about deadlines, at least you gotta ask yourself is it all that better to win against a team without its main roster or to forfeit. Arrows must be the most unpleasant clan in Soldat, both to play against in terms of infamous eating and, of course, manner-wise. Good luck next round.

As soon as you schedule your match, please post the time and date here so that an admin can be there for that match.
If you have any problems scheduling a match or your match was not played at the correct time, please contact an admin or post logs

* Use GMT please. Even better if you could add a countdown timer. It takes a few moments to make and it leaves no room for confusion. When you write polish/finnish (or any other country for that matter) its confusing since not everyone is living in your country.

Basically, if you are unable to schedule or play your match by the deadline, the logs must be posted here proving that your clan is innocent and was active but the other clan was inactive (Or didn't show up w/e).

Please Note the following:

1. Please post logs AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. For example if you are having trouble scheduling the match, even if the deadline is still a few days away, post logs so we can either influence the other clan to schedule the match or replace them to prevent delays.
2. Try to schedule the match EARLY in the week. Do not set up broad time frames such as "Saturday or Sunday". Set up an exact time and date. If the other clan is unwilling to set up an exact time and date, then post in this thread. We will influence them to set up an exact date and time.
3. Logs posted after the deadlines will not be considered valid.

from where i stand, both teams played without their best players, neither reported their scheduling plans nor posted any official logs regarding issues scheduling the match. both sides absolutely screwed up, arrow by being indifferent cunts and kstu by disregarding of the conduct

now, i'm aware of all issues that existed throughout the week, but all of these pieces of query are biased to the core. every single bit i've heard. there was no officially scheduled date, nothing official about any of these problems and all of the whining, dining and complaining was done in private

schedule your fucking matches, follow the rules, follow the guidelines, we have all been doing this for an eternity. if this is unclear to you then read the freaking rules

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:10:31 pm by ymmees » Logged

your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful
Crescendo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 09:17:38 pm »

ricr's a big guy
oranj

Clan: DC til i fucking die

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 09:56:37 pm »

KAPPA XDDDDDD GJ RICR
nosejj
SCTFL Helper
Head to toe soul player

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 10:03:28 pm »

RICR HITTING DAT

Join Discord!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004

SSC 1, 2
SCTFL 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29
aveh

Clan: waivesies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 10:04:33 pm »

RICR HUGE, can still  join nsfw, transfer window wide open
nosejj
SCTFL Helper
Head to toe soul player

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 10:06:24 pm »

Join Discord!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004

SSC 1, 2
SCTFL 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29
Winter
Retired SCTFL Staff

Clan: LagForge

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 10:35:58 pm »

typical whinesonen.se
vodka

Clan: pbu.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 05:56:38 am »

It's time for me to spec the matches.. Finally my mates learned from the master..
Very good job bois, especially ricr <3

● SSC ● SCTFL27 ● SCTFC5 ● SCTFC3 ● SWC2013 ● SCTFL20 ● LoF-CTF 7 ● SRL15 ● SRL18
● SCTFL18 ● SCTFL23 ● SLC
hellsik
LoRd oF ThE cAtS

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 06:07:56 am »

again lesonen with his blablabla dude look at arrows line up, no vudka no lagger, and you are crying about gonxta who has 0 ctf skills ( your own words) you should just train better, gj ricr im proud of you, playing with mtk is hard! jk

28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC
Pages: [1] 2
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF Cup - SCTFC  |  SCTFC 5 Match Reports  |  [Round 5] Arrow vs Karaìstuneet « previous next »
    Jump to: