Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2019, 06:02:04 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF Cup - SCTFC  |  SCTFC 5 Match Reports  |  [Round 5] Beyond Control vs \\F.O.S.T// « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: [Round 5] Beyond Control vs \\F.O.S.T//  (Read 4058 times)
Snip

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 10:05:26 pm »

Everyone eats agreed this time ur luck was u guise eated at crucial moments that made u win this match
anyway ggs

<@J-WAR> if you take like vodka + red bull/battery - you'll be a fucking duracell bunny Cheesy
toom

Clan: AXIS - "SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 12:49:56 am »

not surprised petter and verbeia actually won a game without hellsik
Verbeia
Top Guesser
who the fuck is zapko ?
Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 01:01:39 am »

Decent clans decent players and decent game. Thanks for this great game it could have gone either ways good games. Sad about that words about me on streams thanks mtk and ricr !
ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 01:42:13 am »

I'm just a hater bro; that's my role. But I have to say you played very well in this game.

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
F4ll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 01:49:30 am »

I'm just a hater bro; that's my role. But I have to say you played very well in this game.

Thx u bro <3

2nd Place SCTFL 16 SS ~

2nd Place SCTFL 22 \\\\F.O.S.T//
Freeman
The One and Only
SCTFL Staff

Freeman saves the day!
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 06:05:01 am »

There is a perfect explanation for all this:
Its all about movement!  Tongue

Anyway, good game.

freeman (biggest burst potential, amazing player. able to follow a single playstyle for every map without being gimmicky, i would put him at #1 presently)

fosey

Clan: Road to Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2015, 08:10:43 am »

oh, i wasn't aware that you were called those insults, and i don't condone it. i don't think they were said publicly to you so you should have included those in your post i think.

but sorry, i still think that the crucial eats did decide the game.

edit: i think you're lying. you never got insulted after the game. you only got insulted after that long cheeky post of yours. (which i still don't condone. but your attitude is really provocative.)

Such a bipolar comment Cheesy

ggs..
Death-Knight

Legacy of Poontage!
Clan: Double Impact [Pulp] |LP| OXiD://

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2015, 03:14:38 pm »

back to cs go

Yung Stew
DutchFlame

Work hard, earn little

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 01:55:55 am »

didn't watch the game, but fexxy eats alot thats all i know LOL
nosejj
SCTFL Helper
Head to toe soul player

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 02:15:59 pm »

Shots fired.
Grats fost!

Join Discord!
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹メ
SADBOYS/EMOTIONALBOYS2004

SSC 1, 2
SCTFL 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29
stachu`
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 02:50:02 pm »

It is not about that omg i never eat or omg you eating like idk who, its just soldat. Everyone eats, ofcourse you are "eating " more when you are agility player. Thats why i wrote " eating " cause sometimes you can bypass very close nade to you ( on your screen ) but on opponent screen nade hit youu lets say in the last pixel of your leg. Thats why sometimes we gaining diametrical boosts without loosing any health point. The another thing where hit depend it is just a delay, let focus more on AUS players. They ussualy need to be hit with 2 nades when we are fighting in vertical position ( nades from top to low or either in reverse also shots)  cause 0,3s of delay between their moves and commands is just too big, but as you can notice they are always dying fast in horizontal combat. I was watching the stream and what can i say.. Just good games, luck sometimes choose people who werent prospered by luck long time.
F4ll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 11:43:07 pm »

It is not about that omg i never eat or omg you eating like idk who, its just soldat. Everyone eats, ofcourse you are "eating " more when you are agility player. Thats why i wrote " eating " cause sometimes you can bypass very close nade to you ( on your screen ) but on opponent screen nade hit youu lets say in the last pixel of your leg. Thats why sometimes we gaining diametrical boosts without loosing any health point. The another thing where hit depend it is just a delay, let focus more on AUS players. They ussualy need to be hit with 2 nades when we are fighting in vertical position ( nades from top to low or either in reverse also shots)  cause 0,3s of delay between their moves and commands is just too big, but as you can notice they are always dying fast in horizontal combat. I was watching the stream and what can i say.. Just good games, luck sometimes choose people who werent prospered by luck long time.

i dont like you but you are right, it depends on movement too

2nd Place SCTFL 16 SS ~

2nd Place SCTFL 22 \\\\F.O.S.T//
Ox*r0x

Clan: Ox* fb. [^] Apoc| PT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2015, 10:45:06 pm »

complaining about soldat's netcode is so 2003

r0x > all!

• 2005 Best Clan in World
• SRL ( OXiD and [^] )
• LOFS
• COMAT

• MOFS

• SCTFL ( OXiD and fb
not shizo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 11:05:46 pm »

It is not about that omg i never eat or omg you eating like idk who, its just soldat. Everyone eats, ofcourse you are "eating " more when you are agility player. Thats why i wrote " eating " cause sometimes you can bypass very close nade to you ( on your screen ) but on opponent screen nade hit youu lets say in the last pixel of your leg. Thats why sometimes we gaining diametrical boosts without loosing any health point. The another thing where hit depend it is just a delay, let focus more on AUS players. They ussualy need to be hit with 2 nades when we are fighting in vertical position ( nades from top to low or either in reverse also shots)  cause 0,3s of delay between their moves and commands is just too big, but as you can notice they are always dying fast in horizontal combat. I was watching the stream and what can i say.. Just good games, luck sometimes choose people who werent prospered by luck long time.
i dont like you. (fixed)
Pages: 1 [2]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF Cup - SCTFC  |  SCTFC 5 Match Reports  |  [Round 5] Beyond Control vs \\F.O.S.T// « previous next »
    Jump to: