Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2019, 11:27:28 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  the future of soldat « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: the future of soldat  (Read 10031 times)
BenZava
Top Guesser
Rainbows STAR PLAYER
Clan: r|#

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 09:44:08 pm »

Bye soldat 'dev team', get your fucking suggestions together on yourself.
Fags.

You pulled a Ricr, gj

The_Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 10:10:35 pm »

Fags.

You pulled a Ricr, gj

his last bitter words i hope
Kryptonite

Clan: Driven by Anger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2015, 05:18:58 pm »

3v3 / 4v4 matchmaking clan rankings and player ratings globally through the game engine in a universal SCTFL/CUP contests and tournaments

"Do not take him away from idiots, Chester, because it turns itself become.

#soldat.dBa
not shizo

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2015, 05:22:15 pm »

Fags.

You pulled a Ricr, gj

his last bitter words i hope

RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2015, 01:22:46 pm »

RIP soldat, seems like the noobs and trolls is all that remains

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
stachu`
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2015, 02:22:53 pm »

get the fuck out dardar, saying bullshit cause you are STORM 2D helper thats the key for the answer why the fuck you are always anti-everything in soldat.. Fuck you ego cunt seriously. I just heard soo many shitstorms from you about soldat.. No hope no sense no chance for this game.. and yes.. We noticed easly that soldat is dying / dead  but dev team is doing shit right since 2010.. Ofcourse! Great progress! with this team? YEA! Including Testers/helpers like you its simply that everyone "giving a fuck " about scene lol.. Plz darDar, i swear im not gonna even run Shitstorm 2D.. Hope your project guys will die as fast its possible. ,,|,,
Petterkowski
SCTFL Staff

\\F.O.S.T//
Clan: Federalna Ochrona Syberyjskich Tygrysów

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2015, 02:28:36 pm »

you better watch out, darDar. Stachu might already be in your house

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...
hellsik
LoRd oF ThE cAtS

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2015, 04:08:45 pm »

stachu defending soldat like its his son

28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC
not shizo

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2015, 06:57:19 pm »

but he is right , dardar ist der größte fehlfick der menschheitsgeschichte
Control
Soldat TV

SCTFL HACK BUSTER
Clan: DC till I fucking die

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2015, 08:21:17 pm »

get the fuck out dardar, saying bullshit cause you are STORM 2D helper thats the key for the answer why the fuck you are always anti-everything in soldat.. Fuck you ego cunt seriously. I just heard soo many shitstorms from you about soldat.. No hope no sense no chance for this game.. and yes.. We noticed easly that soldat is dying / dead  but dev team is doing shit right since 2010.. Ofcourse! Great progress! with this team? YEA! Including Testers/helpers like you its simply that everyone "giving a fuck " about scene lol.. Plz darDar, i swear im not gonna even run Shitstorm 2D.. Hope your project guys will die as fast its possible. ,,|,,

This. Couldn't have said it better.

snejok

;o

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2015, 08:34:49 pm »

Hello

Ussocom

Ussosexy
Clan: IMP cB.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2015, 09:35:34 pm »

darDar isn't anti soldat, he's upset because of literally NOTHING being done with the game while all you guys feed into bullshit, happily sitting there while the devs disappear with smiles on your faces.

A bunch of sheep..

I looked into storm 2d as well, did you knew they integrated irc in there menu in TWO DAYS lol?  Something we've only been asking about for YEARS.

#gather
[22:40] <tommyj> Usso\'s girlfriend looks like lebron
[17:59] <@Leprosy> that fuking mexicans

SamWise
*okay-guy*
SCTFL Helper

aka McWise
Clan: |HiHo|

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2015, 09:37:15 pm »

I think it's horrible how some people view soldat's dev team. After Shooza picked up the lead of devs they fixed many crucial bugs, heavily improved on script core, introduced a general concept for the project (more contact with the community + a solid bug report system, doing heavy code refactorings) etc etc.

Yes there have been some controversies (wm, fixing of "glitches" that were or were not features, new release in middle of sctfl, etc) but you have to imagine their perspective man. They do it as a hobby project, because it's fun, because they care, or for whatever reason but appreciation is appropriate and not hate. They are the ones who did not talk but act when it mattered and kept this monstrosity of a game alive (I don't want to imagine the bad quality of the code base tbh).

And what do they get for it? Insults based on nothing but pure hate and ignorance. They get nothing and you guys keep crying for features like little babies. I too welcome new features but we have to be positive about it and realistic.

Yes it's frustrating that soldat is dying on and on but it's no reason to be mad on those that are trying to keep it alive as long as possible (I don't mean only devs here). If you want to give up soldat give it up and play Storm2D or whatever but don't come back here and spit in the devs' or community's face.

Pimp

<snejok> waht why i throw falsg?
<snejok> to u
<snejok> ut i going midle
<snejok> for no1 reason
stachu`
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2015, 09:55:21 pm »

I just not noticed your second post. So darDar, you gave up ass licking soldat devs team and started to talking with shitSTORM 2D coder and pretend that you care? and you really want to help to get game better? giving suggestions? Like you did everywhere HERE ?? And now you are just... LOL.. darDar you better watch your fucking back, because somewhere is the bullet with your name on it.
not shizo

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2015, 10:28:26 pm »

I just not noticed your second post. So darDar, you gave up ass licking soldat devs team and started to talking with shitSTORM 2D coder and pretend that you care? and you really want to help to get game better? giving suggestions? Like you did everywhere HERE ?? And now you are just... LOL.. darDar you better watch your fucking back, because somewhere is the bullet with your name on it.
Smiley

ps ussocom shut the fuck up and get a life u faggot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  the future of soldat « previous next »
    Jump to: