Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2019, 11:28:47 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  le Shop « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: le Shop  (Read 1371 times)
Creature

Hacker since 2014
Clan: svk, im:// , eE. , }=>, b2w. , {808}

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:31:01 am »

http://352064.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/
have you ever bought T-shirt ? I am just thinking about it, I would like to support soldat like that.

Chester

Clan: Cheeky Bananas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 10:55:23 am »

LOL WTF

funko

Clan: The Ruthless

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 12:19:37 pm »

elita had a t-shirt like this, as far as i know, i remind a pict of him with his nick_:D
Verbeia
Top Guesser
who the fuck is zapko ?
Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 02:22:37 pm »

if they bring anti-cheat and netcode im up for this. But if you ask me for now its bullshit i wont do it they dont even care to develop soldat.
darDar

Clan: gather.soldat.pl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 05:58:32 pm »

You wouldn't really support Soldat by buying a T-shirt there anyway. The actual shop (spreadshirt) will proably get around 50% and the rest will be sent to MM, who obviously doesn't contribute anything to Soldat since ages - Also, he makes enough money with his other games. If you'd like to buy it because you like the look of the shirt go ahead but you shouldn't purchase it because you think you'll support the game with it. You can't support soldat, sadly.

<stachu|ATX7> No, becouse you're nothing and your asslicking gaves you op everywhere so you think you're huuuge
Gov

Clan: *

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 05:03:41 am »

You wouldn't really support Soldat by buying a T-shirt there anyway. The actual shop (spreadshirt) will proably get around 50% and the rest will be sent to MM, who obviously doesn't contribute anything to Soldat since ages - Also, he makes enough money with his other games. If you'd like to buy it because you like the look of the shirt go ahead but you shouldn't purchase it because you think you'll support the game with it. You can't support soldat, sadly.
rofl classic MM

Verbeia
Top Guesser
who the fuck is zapko ?
Clan: \\F.O.S.T//

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 07:35:41 am »

classic pole
SamWise
*okay-guy*
SCTFL Helper

aka McWise
Clan: |HiHo|

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 04:52:58 pm »

Discount 25% for first 10 customers! Type code: SOLDAT08 during purchasing process and you will pay 25% less.

Does that mean they had no 10 customers yet?

<snejok> waht why i throw falsg?
<snejok> to u
<snejok> ut i going midle
<snejok> for no1 reason
Pages: [1]
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  le Shop « previous next »
    Jump to: