Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2017, 10:22:52 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF League - SCTFL  |  SCTFL Discussion  |  name the best players « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Author Topic: name the best players  (Read 24550 times)
Cult
SCTFL Helper

Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2012, 08:47:33 pm »

I see no Chaky, Rooster or Wasp, I mean Wasp basically won Australia 3 swc's completely raping every country he came up against and he never gathered or played pubs he just was hassled into playing every year and every year he was a dominant force.

afair australia won 2 swc in a row and nothing more. Poland got 3 titles.

you forget to mention they won it back to back and would of won it again and again had they keptp laying. poland has never had the domination that that roo/wasp/fx trio had

[14:47:04] <Chap-> Cult no shit I made a video of me shitting on Dash's Plate Face! HAH and i didnt get it at all! I was so pist
[14:47:16] <Cult> LOOOOOOOOOOL
[14:47:20] <Chap-> I was like wow i just shit on this fucking plate
ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff
Clan: ur mom

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2012, 09:22:18 pm »

i'm quite sure that poland would have pretty much won each and every world cup ever were the polish people more able to function together

other than that, all the other titles except for perhaps the early editions of tnl pale in comparison to sctfl

your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful
Sneakyg
Pro Like Zuppi
Retired SRL Staff
pttb

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2012, 09:27:40 pm »

i'm quite sure that poland would have pretty much won each and every world cup ever were the polish people more able to function together

other than that, all the other titles except for perhaps the early editions of tnl pale in comparison to sctfl

Not to forget "the pwnage cup" Smiley

(@vgs) i'd fuck her so hard, i can not explain u in english
Shakal

Clan: .bc

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2012, 09:30:45 pm »

Not to forget "the pwnage cup" Smiley
thats right !
ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff
Clan: ur mom

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2012, 09:39:43 pm »

i guess!

your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful
Spec Ops

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2012, 10:23:50 pm »

Dark Assassin, Swarm, Control, Rakkety, Undead, Cappy, Oranj, Ricr, Cobalt, Panda, Deslord, Hawt, Stealth, Takeout, Legedema, Tarrega, Deva, Capone, Redkit, Rix, EmDzej, Enik, Amadeus, Speedy, Calp, Ramm, Piro, Resi, Alfons, Wietriel, Gon, Zeus, Fall, Vor, Horn, Patton, Funko
pero_o

Clan: mAstEr's 0f 1nfIlTrAt10n / vam;

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2012, 11:27:46 pm »

everyone's forgetting about rune, he was tha bomb
ricr
IT'S ALL USELESS
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2012, 01:04:16 am »

xo spec

oranj (the most underrated player of all time), xurich, specops, farah and shinobi on ctf_Lanubya, shadyeclairs, control, cappy, papu, cobalt and berni've always been tricky, ouchy for repeatedly making successful clans (and ctf_Voland), sneaky for doing his best in each of them, vor, ND and magorko for absolutely raping everyone past few seasons (even if ND is a complacent faggot idiot who didnt try at all in freeplay—but it's kind of understandable, the game might've just become boring for him). dicko beats leso blade and ouchy for best leader simply by causing the miracle which is vam and KEEPING IT ALIVE, jesus christ. starry and DA most memorable/best ever, at least in my view.

freeman (biggest burst potential, amazing player. able to follow a single playstyle for every map without being gimmicky, i would put him at #1 presently), foley, vodka (lag, LAG LIKE MOTHERFUCK, but fucking outstanding skill to back it), pudii, gor, kenix, tarrega, voltex for most impressive in recent memory. maxxie and whiz are incredibly annoying, i expect a lot from SN this season. sting and winter are also surprisingly solid lately. let's see them keep it up, eh?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:40:21 am by ricr » Logged

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
ricr
IT'S ALL USELESS
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2012, 01:41:23 am »

oh, and evorx/sumich/overkill for worst. (but seriously: most improved, no fucking contest)

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
gOn

Clan: <PrKl> Seals| Omni*

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2012, 12:00:14 am »

1) magorko
2) magorko
3) magorko
SpaWn

Clan: #Trio.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2012, 12:00:43 am »

1) magorko
2) magorko
3) magorko
haha
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2012, 01:05:56 am »

Ilyew spec ops

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
sumich
Soldat TV

Clan: {EoS}

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2012, 01:17:25 am »

oh, and evorx/sumich/overkill for worst. (but seriously: most improved, no fucking contest)

Is it gay that i tear'd up?

Wow. Sumich you will be missed my fellow bash bro, you were one of the reasons I continue to play this game and for all the Shit I gave you it was all meant as love. I saw you break into the aussie scene and get smashed for 3 years only to develop into a great who could hold his own against the best
Control
Soldat TV

SCTFL HACK BUSTER
Clan: DC till I fucking die

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2012, 06:33:58 pm »

Dark Assassin, Swarm, Control, Rakkety, Undead, Cappy, Oranj, Ricr, Cobalt, Panda, Deslord, Hawt, Stealth, Takeout, Legedema, Tarrega, Deva, Capone, Redkit, Rix, EmDzej, Enik, Amadeus, Speedy, Calp, Ramm, Piro, Resi, Alfons, Wietriel, Gon, Zeus, Fall, Vor, Horn, Patton, Funko
xo spec

oranj (the most underrated player of all time), xurich, specops, farah and shinobi on ctf_Lanubya, shadyeclairs, control, cappy, papu, cobalt and berni've always been tricky, ouchy for repeatedly making successful clans (and ctf_Voland), sneaky for doing his best in each of them, vor, ND and magorko for absolutely raping everyone past few seasons (even if ND is a complacent faggot idiot who didnt try at all in freeplay—but it's kind of understandable, the game might've just become boring for him). dicko beats leso blade and ouchy for best leader simply by causing the miracle which is vam and KEEPING IT ALIVE, jesus christ. starry and DA most memorable/best ever, at least in my view.

freeman (biggest burst potential, amazing player. able to follow a single playstyle for every map without being gimmicky, i would put him at #1 presently), foley, vodka (lag, LAG LIKE MOTHERFUCK, but fucking outstanding skill to back it), pudii, gor, kenix, tarrega, voltex for most impressive in recent memory. maxxie and whiz are incredibly annoying, i expect a lot from SN this season. sting and winter are also surprisingly solid lately. let's see them keep it up, eh?

Summed up. + Spec Ops.

Rudi_

Clan: =RZ=, #5, POLE.

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2012, 09:35:07 pm »

Dizen
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF League - SCTFL  |  SCTFL Discussion  |  name the best players « previous next »
    Jump to: