Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 10:27:52 pm
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF League - SCTFL  |  SCTFL Discussion  |  name the best players « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
Author Topic: name the best players  (Read 30139 times)
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2012, 10:24:25 pm »

WOWWW DUDE RLY. I KNOW THAT WAS ABOUT ME

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
TANK

Clan: taylor gang ~

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2012, 10:41:36 pm »

who the fuck does this noob think he is?

lolol see? If the cap fits wear it buddy Wink

I was saying that it's important not just be good on the field but also outside, since some of these names are players that new people look up to become better and learn, and if they contribute to the community then even better.

Also TANK, I'm not new here or to the game, I have better things to do to get mad over this like you do.

haha bro reread that and look up while you do, you might see the joke that way

~ zig zag man & the dark skinned brother ~
the wall of uncarryables:
deathdave, derzkiy, gabriel andrei, chupik, tarfk, flym/p4rty, r4pe, blue, blast, nipro, ced, fish, ace, headhunterz, unreal, executioner
Necro`

Clan: eX.-

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2012, 10:47:20 pm »

Cast; haters gonna hate

in chilean TV we have too much dramatic telenovelas, that's why we are dramatic people and we have sentiments. you guys don't have sentiments, freeze people...
ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff
Clan: ur mom

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2012, 11:24:10 pm »

i'm not new here or anything but fujifabric, your sister is fucking hot.

your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful
Fujifabric

Vasto Lorde メ

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2012, 12:10:49 am »

WOWWW DUDE RLY. I KNOW THAT WAS ABOUT ME

ofc not rakk!
Is this a joke too? you're cool Cheesy

i'm not new here or anything but fujifabric, your sister is fucking hot.

LOL
every time...

ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2012, 01:22:50 am »

alright so due to what hellsik wrote (although he's nobo) i truly felt like writing a proper post to really contribute to a topic like this

well what can i say? to be honest, i may sound as if i wanted to lick on certain butts with what's to come in this post and i do really well acknowledge that not many may care (except for lesonen, he always cares. thank you.). the ~10 greatest soldat players of MY time, the past approximately 10 years. all of what i'm going to write here is merely based on how i've seen the soldat community change during the past 10 years of my activity in it, although somewhat biased, i still remain able to consider both sides imo

1. sneaky
obvious, i would say. more titles, more achievements than anyone has ever achieved. personally i've basically been losing against him for so many years that it's not even funny, although he may not realize. simply the most successful and probably most respected player of all time

2. blade
the greatest clan leader this community has ever seen, period. i mean most of you may not know but until like half a year ago when r7 played their last season of sctfl (for now) blade was the oldest member of this competitive community of ours. also, one of the very few people in this community to actually stick with friends until the very bitter end. i can still remember what he was up to almost 10 years ago and from there on in he would never give up and ended up actually conquering sctfl with r7. to me, that was the single greatest and most deserved moment in the history of soldat.

3. xyrus
leader of EF, what else do i need to say.
for a long time this league was the nothing but a struggle for power between a very small and chosen group of clans with the other one of them being EF. they ruled the scene for so long, although by only conquering 2 titles, while being the only clan thus far to do so on a rather long period of time without really breaking up, i might have personally prefered them to win a couple more rather than see them to divide into two groups, one of whom would eventually win an individual title. after all these years i still see xyrus as the slightly assholic binding force that would keep the dominative group together

4. ciesta
probably the greatest individual player of our time, although sadly to have fallen into inactivity lately. he was there to take the title twice with invictus while being a totally uncomparable shooter towards basically anyone during the few years he spent amongst us. i don't think that he's ever actually played a bad game during his prime time, which just happened to last for years

although i totally dislike realistic soldat i simply can't ignore his contribution to the impact that western gunners had a few years back

5. ouchek
this may be slightly controversial but no one's ever been as dedicated to gathering up the most competitive squad of players of the time as him, my faggoty french faggot. this also shows as the soldat scene was for a long time a competition between ouchek's clans-slash-team-france and everybody else. although ouchek is a frog-eating faggot i couldn't possibly ignore the impact his passion has had on this community and its competivity

plus he looks like imhotep, holy shit!

6. AE (mostly ds + rami)
another long career, although not as successful as the rest, you can't possibly ignore their contribution in the advances of both sctfl and soldat.gather, both carrying out relatively huge amounts of work towards the best of our game and the finnish community

7. poop + xurich
sctfl was shit once, no one knew shit about shit until these guys stepped in and actually made an effort to improve the shit into an awesome community-carrying entirety that we know today. although poop is quite severely hemo and xurich... well they're also rather successful as soldat players, just take a peek at the records, you might figure out something cool along the way!

8. magorko + naughty dog
so began the dual-section. both of them are oldies who have struggled to keep improving for longer than most of the community even realizes. although lesonen sucks, i'm still very glad about what these guys were able to achieve; total domination, although lesonen claims to have played shit of a role in the longer run he will never come close to what his friends were able to support him with. seriously, awesome shit.

9. cbble + donnie darko
this is the part perhaps most important to myself. i mean i don't think that ANYONE in the community remembers these guys, but NO ONE has ever been as dominative in the game as cbble and donnie darko were 8-9 years ago. back in the day when soldat was too small to have matches played just like that, or before any gathers at all, these guys rolled on a winning streak that lasted for almost a year. if you wanted to play a cw you would have to talk to another clan's leader and schedule a match up. sv went undefeated for 76 matches in a row, if i'm correct. and yes, that was a huge fucking buttload back in the day. i was there to experience it and that was the last time i was actually able to challenge the top and i was pretty much destroyed by these two guys. oh fuck me, so nostalgic.

10. bernadinho
it's funny actually. consider me biased or whatever the hell you want but berni being as great a soldat player as he is, and sticking with his friends for as long as he has, makes perfect sense to me, because he's cool. shit, i would've expected a normal human being to abandon zeager after a few weeks (hehe :-d) but he's sticked in for so long, giving so much to a bunch of people whom everyone seems to hate. i may be slightly retarded but sn is just an awesome clan. bitches should learn to respect those who actually make an effort to carry on in a sincere way. (i can't remember the season where we/they pulled off that weirdass penalty point shit but i don't mind, that seems very irrelevant to me in the long run)

hehe

other people worth mentioning: zuppilo, kzya + fighta + martty, mandlc, axer, kulas (if you're a hacker i'm seriously coming to your door with a shotgun), enik,  

yes i specifically excluded lesonen from my list because he's a complete numptie; zeager is way cooler
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:23:41 am by Ymmees » Logged

your world, your kingdom
Sneakyg
Pro Like Zuppi
Retired SRL Staff
pttb

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2012, 02:15:07 am »

@ ymmees. Its Xyrus! and i agree he was the coolest leader ever. I feel a lil bad i fractured EF with my various drama's of the day as it was essentially the same players under a different tag.

also OF is basically one big tribute to EF so if he ever comes back he's insta leader Smiley

And my opinion is nobody can come close to Magorko. His aim and ingame intelligence made him unstoppable.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:17:39 am by Sneakyg » Logged

(@vgs) i'd fuck her so hard, i can not explain u in english
Cult
SCTFL Helper

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2012, 02:22:07 am »

well put ymmees, blade and R7. was always the coolest clan, guess thats where the newtype tag came from.

too modest sneaky, from an opponents point of view, you're the one player nobody wants to play against as even if you're having a bad day you'll still find a way to get shit done so to speak

RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2012, 03:30:13 am »

Well if we are going to be serious...

Silent assassin - he lead hawt secks which was basically EF before EF got created.. It had pro ass old players such as sneaky bastard and ouchek. But silent was probably the best of them all.. He was such an asshole but he deserved to be that way because quite frankly he was unstoppable. A great leader as well, bringing together the BEST NA players at the time (scubasan, TJ ford) together with great EU players such as sneaky and ouchek. At the time, hybrid NA + EU clans was unthinkable so to keep a clan like this together needs to be commended.

Marbire - those deags man.. Were epic. Not to mention he was a cool ass character. He was one of the creators of the FIRST north american SCTFL winning clan called biohazard. They beat Xfect that year, the clear favorites in an upset that shook the soldat world up completely.. Which brings me to my next player

Mancer - this guy was cast, with no aimbot. His aim was amazing, with every single gun but his signature ruger was a weapon everyone... And I mean everyone, in soldat feared. It was nearly impossible to beat him 1v1 ( back when duels mattered) and his in game team play revolutionized NA soldat. He was the top player in the game in his prime and everyone except maybe sneaky looked up to him. Another cool thing about him was that he actually tried to mAke others better, training noobs how to aim and writing an epic tutorial to aiming called "mancers three laws to aiming" god I wish someone could find that in the archives.. I'll never forget the day he told me I was good

Sneaky - I mean what else is there to say. Everyone knows him, he has won more sctfls than anyone setting a record that I doubt anyone will break.. Such an epic player and a really nice person to boot. He makes his whole team better and just playing against him can teach you something.. I remember when I first talked to him in a pub years back and i asked him to join EF haha I was like thirteen at the time.. Doubt he remembers :]]]

Osiris - hands down the best m79 player to ever play this game. If anyone brought swagger to soldat it was him. He would make these ridiculous m79 shots over and over again and really revolutionized boosting and the m79 rush. He was in a TON of top clans like EF and esecaping salvation.. One of my favorite clans ever. Not to mention he is BLACK <3

I'll just name a few oldies for nostalgic purposes...
Superbeast , wabaloo, DrocK, GAMEOVER, hoodlum, perry, Atlan, spectral, hercule poriot, Hanayo, magorko, zuppi and tuksutin, eddy and alakhai, ghouly, instant remedy, Aji, urhos... Wah I miss you

As for the newer players..

Vodka - I may be a little biased but playing with and against him I have to give him credit where it's due. The boy just has it. Whatever it is, it's flowing through him hah. He was a huge part of the reason why .bc won last season. His aim is incredible mixed with that movement topped off with a high soldat IQ.. He has the full package!

Axer - consistently in the top of the soldat ranks, carried .bc on his back for so many seasons. I don't think there was a single playoff match where he has played bad. He's a real gamer.. Always bringing his A game. I was .bc with him at one point and whenever I had him on my team I felt like i couldn't lose. He's just that type of player!  Once again a mixture of the exceptional aim+good movement

Bernadinho - he is the rock. The centerpiece of SN.. The reason why they won sctfl 13 and a huge reason why SN is so hard to beat come playoff time. Kina ridiculous how season after season bern is still at the top.. He doesn't seem to be losing and skill at all in fact he is actually getting better. He makes it look easy when he plays.. No wasted effort and it's like watching an artist. Love it

Kulas - just like brerni being a huge part of his clan, Kulas is the centerpiece of LoD. They have so much success because they can count on him to perform. It seems like th pressure just makes him better.. I remember he tore me up so bad low on icebeam once that it basically got me kicked from =UN=... Thanks SO MUCH ASSHOLE

Notables... Oxxy, evilpants, naughty dog, horn, deathless, lesonen, fxghta kzya and martty... And last but not least... D4sh cuz ily

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
overkill
Choco bear <3
SCTFL Helper

Shouldnt Never gave a Young Nigga Money ~_~
Clan: skillless/ DsG Fanclub

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2012, 03:50:50 am »

Osi is black dam found more respect for him he is a beast tho for sure <3  Pimp

Kzya

Clan: SS ~

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2012, 08:16:15 am »

ymmees let's make this clear. This is how you were after prkl vs ss in sctfl16:

Quote from: Ymmees link=topic=38488.msg205471#msg205471
good job lesohuudikult

Then came sctfl17 where you played your first two final maps ever:

Round 2 - ctf_Dropdown2 ((SN) server)
<PrKl> 6 - 0 (SN)

Round 3 - ctf_Division (<PrKl> server)
<PrKl> 6 - 1 (SN)

And this is how you've been ever since that game:

Quote from: Ymmees
lesonen is homo

A little too transparent.
hellsik
LoRd oF ThE cAtS

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2012, 09:14:50 am »

isnt cast the best player?

28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC
ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2012, 09:51:49 am »

actually yeah i did forget not only about mancer and marbire, but urhos and outcast as well after playing with whom never really left me much chance to be impressed by another m79er. imo osiris never made it as far as ouchek and nahuel

silent assassin i can't remember much about really

and kzya, we never lost with leso :)))))

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:56:10 am by Ymmees » Logged

your world, your kingdom
oxxy

Clan: In

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2012, 11:01:36 am »

hellsik man, its not about best aimers :D

M4ro

Clan: Infinity

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2012, 11:05:15 am »

i am the best player in Soldat Exclamation Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Soldat CTF League - SCTFL  |  SCTFL Discussion  |  name the best players « previous next »
    Jump to: