Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2019, 11:27:42 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  Foggy. and maybe rest of |FF| « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41
Author Topic: Foggy. and maybe rest of |FF|  (Read 72126 times)
AtomiC

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2010, 12:35:39 am »

Tiny if you are so clever let record demo we will see which one with you noob, i think that jealousy eats you coz foggy is better than you, in my opinion in r7 you are only pawn, if foggy get a ban I will end of play in this shitty league where part of admins and helpers like tinysmurf are more stupid than aril...

Knavish it may be sometimes hard to come to grips with a hacker in your clan because when he's on your team you aren't judging the possibilities of his actions, you are just glad they are happening. Also a clan has to have a level of trust between its members or it just doesn't work.

recently held </3 intervention

glad we did this, was lots of emotional instability in the clan like blade talked about

LOL OMG ITS TRUE !

XD

AimLord
RT da darkman
SCTFL Helper

It's All About Movement! <-
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 15, 2010, 12:39:28 am »

Tiny if you are so clever let record demo we will see which one with you noob, i think that jealousy eats you coz foggy is better than you, in my opinion in r7 you are only pawn, if foggy get a ban I will end of play in this shitty league where part of admins and helpers like tinysmurf are more stupid than aril...

Knavish it may be sometimes hard to come to grips with a hacker in your clan because when he's on your team you aren't judging the possibilities of his actions, you are just glad they are happening. Also a clan has to have a level of trust between its members or it just doesn't work.

That being said, you should understand that if he does get banned, it is because he is hacking. Admins are not stupid, they do not just buy into a 'witch hunt' philosophy. Just because control goes ranting like a kid who had too much candy and keeps reposting "JUST GONNA POST THIS ONE MORE TIME AND I'M OUT, AIMER DOESN'T SKIP GG'S HACKERS" doesn't mean the admins will ban foggy.

They will ban him if they deem his actions, based on the evidence, to be caused by hacks. In my opinion they are... Outside of his clan you have to realize there is very little support for him being a clean player. That has to tell you something.

nah dude we were welcoming him back into the clan after his actions because it was hard to come to grips with and he betrayed our trust and really put a strain on our clan  

SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15, TNL-B, TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck
Tinysmurf

Real American
Clan: R7

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 15, 2010, 12:48:16 am »

Still can't believe you have that hacker Atomic in that picture! Tank must be laughing at him!

Anti-Muslim/Islam

<+CrumblyCookie> dont couple our great, american god with your heathen mud
Akia

Listen to many, speak to a few.

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 15, 2010, 11:25:35 am »

im just wondering, how anyone can be so stupid to record game while hacking?
Its obvious that when somebody ask you to catch screen with fraps, you can just turn the hacks off :d
The thing about foggy is that he wasnt very notorious before this season, and thats why a lot of people started to suspect him for cheating.

I think that the only proof you can use are demos, despite you cant see crosshair.
Beta

Clan: less

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2010, 01:17:18 pm »

nice hacks pluck, cmon rakkety lets fuck him together!
Tiny would be a nice admin gj who ever took him to be a helper
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:49:25 pm by B3TA » Logged

<Cast> im glad u find something to waste ur time on since playing soldat isnt really ur thing
aril

Clan: glow'up>

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2010, 02:12:44 pm »

ADMINS, BAN FOGGY OR CLOSE TOPIC LOL
i prefer ban ^^
m4cm4n

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 15, 2010, 04:56:45 pm »

I see all the same people in all hacking topics, How about you guys frap yourself and show us how real "pros" do it.

B3TA
Blade
Control

Show us how you get 35+ kills a round + caps as it's your avarage.

Seriously, as the "judges" of hacks, please show us how it's done "without hax".

no excuses please.
Majoman

Clan: High Hopes

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 15, 2010, 05:03:28 pm »

I see all the same people in all hacking topics, How about you guys frap yourself and show us how real "pros" do it.

B3TA
Blade
Control

Seriously, as the "judges" of hacks, please show us how it's done "without hax".

no excuses please.
*cough* Beta is on your side all the time *cough*

noone should be banned because of cheats by admins
m4cm4n

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 15, 2010, 05:06:23 pm »

B3TA
Blade
Control

no excuses please.
*cough* Beta is on your side all the time *cough*

idc

people who takes on themselves the role of judges should be clean themselves, just wondering what equations do they use to judge other's aim.
ymmees
#1 Fapper
Retired SCTFL Staff
Clan: ur mom

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 15, 2010, 05:11:30 pm »

just wondering what equations do they use to judge other's aim.

eyes, logical comprehension, etc

your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful
Blade

Clan: R7

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 15, 2010, 06:36:54 pm »

Aight i'll get it done.

Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 15, 2010, 07:28:21 pm »

i think it's sensless blade, your avarge kills per map is 35 maybe. imo noone should be banned because of cheats by admins unless it's obvious like in nedej case where i didnt defense him because i knew he is cheating. the point is, noone here know how aimbot looks, because control wrote here so many things about "force spring back" etc. etc. etc. but im still sure that foggy is not cheating. why?
because i asked him to upload some file from pc where all your programs and folders and soem other shit is visible in .txt file. if someone is hacking he's gonna say "you can destroy his pc after seeing what i have on pc", or he cant find it. BULLSHIT, maf used it to catch me, then i used it to catch cheaters: Riddick, nedej. i was about to post log from our converstation on mirc (me and foggy) then i wonder who's gonna believe me? i could tell him at mumble to delete all suspicious things... but i didnt and i found nothing there, he sent it immediatelly just when he found it. im not gonan post this file name to prevent REAL cheaters from creating their own edited txt files.

also, uploading videos from gon/magorko/ciesta would really help because they are known for their skill and whole community is sure they are not hacking so those videos could really help.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:31:42 pm by Vinteek » Logged
SpideY

Clan: [NMS]-|2Wai|

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2010, 07:48:22 pm »

Imo, i will never trust an ex busted hacker Smiley
Vinteek

Clan: Insomnia

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 15, 2010, 08:15:10 pm »

you no need to trust me.
Majoman

Clan: High Hopes

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 15, 2010, 08:42:14 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  General  |  Hacking Stuff  |  Foggy. and maybe rest of |FF| « previous next »
    Jump to: