Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 15, 2019, 12:01:52 am
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Archive  |  SCTFL Museum  |  SCTFL16  |  SCTFL 16 Match Reports  |  {GG} vs R7. [IC+1] [Bonus] « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: {GG} vs R7. [IC+1] [Bonus]  (Read 11759 times)
xurich
Retired SCTFL Staff

my legs are amputationed
Clan: {OF}

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 12:13:38 am »

Not trying to attack or defend anybody's actions, but I don't think that they're in any way attempting to impersonate Gunners Gate, which has a totally different name and overall tag. You can't expect that in the world of two letter clan abbreviations there's not going to be overlap now and again.

(@sneakygb) can arab girls swallow during ramadan?
Cult
SCTFL Helper

Clan: Newtype & <-

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 12:15:49 am »

Just went for the name GG as everyone thought GG were an easy win, and these guys will fool mostly every clan into playing them. Smart idea though. Wonder when they'll change the name of the clan and individual names back

ricr
全然駄目だ
SCTFL Staff
Clan: Ah!rrows

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 12:20:25 am »

Not trying to attack or defend anybody's actions, but I don't think that they're in any way attempting to impersonate Gunners Gate, which has a totally different name and overall tag. You can't expect that in the world of two letter clan abbreviations there's not going to be overlap now and again.

of course. dunno about Blade, but I was just trying to prove DJ wrong hehe

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 
eXzion

Clan: -Eternity|

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 12:53:21 am »

Just went for the name GG as everyone thought GG were an easy win, and these guys will fool mostly every clan into playing them. Smart idea though. Wonder when they'll change the name of the clan and individual names back

they will change there name back :=)
Blade

Clan: R7

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 01:40:22 am »

I realize that yes.

I was joking around with the GG thing, Im just surprised Ciesta went along with Ouchek's emo plans, especially since they often ended with him getting kicked.

Sneakyg
Pro Like Zuppi
Retired SRL Staff
pttb

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 02:25:47 am »

You seem to be the most emotional person in this thread

(@vgs) i'd fuck her so hard, i can not explain u in english
Colt
Soldat TV

West Coast Power
Clan: K2/ | 2Chill

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 02:49:12 am »

From what I can see, sneaky just seems to think he can come into any thread and say what he wants.

On a side note, gg GG. HA nice name!!
Fxghta

Clan: SS ~

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 03:44:08 am »

I prefer to let the opposition know whos coming at them Wink

SCTFL 15 Champions with SS ~
2x SWC Champions with Australia
Kzya

Clan: SS ~

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 05:27:21 am »

I realize that yes.

I was joking around with the GG thing, Im just surprised Ciesta went along with Ouchek's emo plans, especially since they often ended with him getting kicked.
gg cry more
Blade

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 06:13:47 am »

You seem to be the most emotional person in this thread

I'm actually very detached from this issue, as it doesn't effect me directly, only the clans that are getting essentially cheated by them.

But I'm not surprised that you would condone fake nicking, considering the whole fake-nick, multi-clanning thing long ago...

Shinobi
SCTFL Staff

Boss Tuff

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 06:37:52 am »

No one is getting cheated by them. You should come prepared to play your best no matter who the opponent is, and if you come to a match unprepared, then it's your own fault for losing. In my opinion, anyways.

[20:14:23] <Gigen> i remember when i didn't had experinece once i had to retrieve my jizz
[20:14:30] <@Shinobars> what
Blade

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 06:43:51 am »

Ok, but in my opinion they are withholding information the other team deserves to know to determine whether they want to play or not. Many clans don't like playing with the players in invictus whether its because they will get raped, or because they find them to be gay.

So if a clan doesn't want to play a top clan because they wouldn't enjoy themselves, you intend to force that onto them? Not all clans play in sctfl to win.

Lyess

Clan: In

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 08:26:43 am »

The thing is, you seem to be obsessed with us fuck sake, why dont you get a life and stop caring about what we do. I think you're a faggot but I don't post that in every thread you make.
jeez
As for the "OMG THEYRE IMPERSONATING GG", seriously what the fuck are you talking about, everyone disagrees with you so you need some dumbshit comment to make us look bad hehe too bad it didn't work.

As for making that fake clan, we wasted our time doing that for a reason, people are scared of playing against us and its pretty annoying to wait ten hours to get a match (im pretty sure you never experienced that in your 7 years though), so we just thought that with that name, and if we kept low profile we would have more chances of playing against everyone.
Freeman
The One and Only
SCTFL Staff

Freeman saves the day!
Clan: Arrow <-

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 08:37:25 am »

Ill have to disagree, players r not scared. No one wants to play a boring match against 3 minimi's  Wink 

freeman (biggest burst potential, amazing player. able to follow a single playstyle for every map without being gimmicky, i would put him at #1 presently)

Lyess

Clan: In

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 08:49:00 am »

I'll have to disagree, we never have 3 minimis Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Soldat Capture The Flag League  |  Archive  |  SCTFL Museum  |  SCTFL16  |  SCTFL 16 Match Reports  |  {GG} vs R7. [IC+1] [Bonus] « previous next »
    Jump to: